Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Guys let's keep this thread to the Invitational. Lots of places to discuss regular rounds.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Bump... This shouldn't be so far back with this being next weekend! I have been working hard on my game so I don't let my teammate down. I want to win this! I thrive in competition. Plus I get to see a bunch of my THP buddies. It's gonna be fun catching up before hand and during dinner. THP events are so awesome!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
1 week! I can't wait to go to my 1st THP event!!

Bump... This shouldn't be so far back with this being next weekend! I have been working hard on my game so I don't let my teammate down. I want to win this! I thrive in competition. Plus I get to see a bunch of my THP buddies. It's gonna be fun catching up before hand and during dinner. THP events are so awesome!

Agreed. Looking forward to seeing THPers I have been fortunate to meet and get to meet whole bunch of THPers I have not met before. Really looking forward to this!

Finding out who I will be burning down the Fort with is gonna be exciting. No matter the outcome I bet every one has a blast. That's just what thp does. Brings golfers from near-n-far and makes life long friends out of them. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of Hackers I have yet to meet. And see some of my internet friends. :banghead:

I've got a feeling that this thread is going to heat up a good bit this week. Seven days from now we will all be on the range at the Fort getting ready for a great round of golf. In a couple of days, we might find out who we'll be partnered with, unless JB wants to keep us in suspense until the day we arrive. HaHa. Such a great group of guys coming to this one. I'm so looking forward to it. I hope I can shake off the rust in the couple of days I'll be able to resume swinging immediately prior. The short game should be pretty sharp, however. See you soon boy-os.

It's getting really close, v.man. I had to try and talk my way out of a last-minute, full-week business trip (which I was able to shorten to 2 days. whew!) Looking forward to both extra rounds as well, but participating in the main event, THP Indy Invitational, is going to be a great time for all. Looking forward to seeing everyone and finding out what THP and Bridgestone have cooked-up.

Yep 1 week guys and gals! I'm getting pumped up. Yeah buddy!!!!!!

Yep 1 week guys and gals! I'm getting pumped up. Yeah buddy!!!!!!

Take two?

1 week!

I am super excited. Im so over due for a THP event. Reading along the last couple events have been building up tbe excitement levels for this one!

Can't believe its only one week away! Can't wait for my first THP event and meeting everyone!

I am super excited. Im so over due for a THP event. Reading along the last couple events have been building up tbe excitement levels for this one!

Absolutely. This should be an amazing weekend

Not gonna lie, I am getting very anxious about the trip due to the massive amount of work on my plate but I know that will go away once I get there and hang with my favorite people, THPers.

Not gonna lie, I am getting very anxious about the trip due to the massive amount of work on my plate but I know that will go away once I get there and hang with my favorite people, THPers.

I know, I know. You're excited to see me.

Announcement

Formats
Front 9 - Shamble
Back 9 - Modified Pinehurst

FIVE DAYS RICKAAAAAY!

Five.

Announcement

Formats
Front 9 - Shamble
Back 9 - Modified Pinehurst

Oh man. It's gettin real now!!!! Can't wait to find out who my partner is!

Its getting really real!

My oh my oh my!

These are really great formats for the Invitationals. This keeps both partners really into the match.

There it is!

Looking forward to seeing who's tee balls I get to hit soon!

I really think we should play yours. Otherwise, you'll have hit six iron where you normally hit a wedge.

Back