The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Freddie/JB. Having THP in my life has helped me take my game to new levels and it's been so great to have. It's my 2015 goal to play golf with you JB.....even if I have to fly to FL for a non THP event to do it. It will happen. It's gone too long for it not to.

Your gonna travel now?!?!

#sweet
#abouttime

C'mon on down to Florida, Big Time!! Would love to have ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone better top their opening tee shot. The tradition is real.

You and wake have cornered the market on that action :D

I am close.....very very close.

Me to. Me to, it's nice that I'm playing better now then I ever have, and I didn't golf at all last year hardly because of an injury.

Just need to eliminate stupid mistakes and I'm golden pony boy

Man sometimes I hate owning a house. Been working a ton on the house updating and cleaning things just so we can sell the dang thing.

Takes away a lot of THP time and golf time but it's going to be worth it to upgrade and get into a house that fits the family much better.

Man sometimes I hate owning a house. Been working a ton on the house updating and cleaning things just so we can sell the dang thing.

Takes away a lot of THP time and golf time but it's going to be worth it to upgrade and get into a house that fits the family much better.

Owning a house sucks but so does paying someone elses mortgage.

I hate it...it blows...wish I could sell but I'm guessing the principal hasn't gone down much in the 5 months I've owned it lol

I hate it...it blows...wish I could sell but I'm guessing the principal hasn't gone down much in the 5 months I've owned it lol

Yeah I don't know how much we are going to make on the house. I made some poor choices in my younger years.

Owning a house sucks but so does paying someone elses mortgage.

It just never ends. There's always someone wanting your money.

Yeah I don't know how much we are going to make on the house. I made some poor choices in my younger years.

It just never ends. There's always someone wanting your money.

If you break even, you still come out and winner, think of all the rent you didn't throw away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

If you break even, you still come out and winner, think of all the rent you didn't throw away.

Wouldn't breaking even be the same thing as paying rent n your own house essentially?:beat-up:

At this point I would be happy to break even. That also means that my house has depreciated quite a bit in the 6 years I have owned the house.

Wouldn't breaking even be the same thing as paying rent n your own house essentially?:beat-up:

At least in our local market, as long as you had a halfway decent interest rate, renting a house costs QUITE a bit more per month than a mortgage on the same house.

At least in our local market, as long as you had a halfway decent interest rate, renting a house costs QUITE a bit more per month than a mortgage on the same house.

Very true.

At this point I would be happy to break even. That also means that my house has depreciated quite a bit in the 6 years I have owned the house.

Mine hasn't depreciated at all in the eleven years I have owned my house.

It has, however, dropped by about $25,000 since 2007.

Mine hasn't depreciated at all in the eleven years I have owned my house.

It has, however, dropped by about $25,000 since 2007.

Huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back