THP Store Items Coming Soon

I cannot wait for more towels. They are just so incredibly classy.

Got my water bottles and towels today as well. Absolutely love the green towel!!

Thanks again to Morgan for such a quick turn around and getting these out to us.

Happy to receive my THP towels today! Great quality and the black towel made its debut tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Happy to receive my THP towels today! Great quality and the black towel made its debut tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and stayed on the 7th hole for about an hour too long!!! #CloseOne

Got my bottle and towel today GG is on top of it thank you

Received both of my bottles, yesterday. Looking forward to getting another chance at a towel.

I was so excited to notice that there were some THP/SLIGO shirts still available in Large. I thought they were sold out long ago. Then remembered that SLIGO runs a little small and I would really need an XL. :(

Got my towel and water bottle yesterday! Thanks Morgan and THP for getting this all out so fast and giving us quality products. As I predicted I have no space for the water bottle. I guess I will have to use it all the time :)

Got my towel and pouch yesterday. Thanks Morgan!

Lesson learned. Don't wear the pouch clipped to your belt unless you are ready for colostomy bag jokes to ensue.

I'll buy a black one from anyone not needing theirs

PM me your address Mike and I will send mine out to you on Tuesday when the Post Office opens...don't worry about paying for it...I got one of each and I am good with the green one.

PM me your address Mike and I will send mine out to you on Tuesday when the Post Office opens...don't worry about paying for it...I got one of each and I am good with the green one.

You sure man? I can pay for it it's the least I can do

Anyone with an extra towel going to Indy next weekend? Id like to buy one if possible

I was so excited to notice that there were some THP/SLIGO shirts still available in Large. I thought they were sold out long ago. Then remembered that SLIGO runs a little small and I would really need an XL. :(
I'm in the same boat, need an XL, but it's awesome to see them back in stock!

I should be able to help you. I have an XL that is tight in the shoulders for me. You can have it, but my stuff needs to get here to Indy first.

We can talk next weekend.

Order will be processed by next week, so figure about 2-3 from now.

I went with green and a few white to see how those sell. It's all about trial and error with new items for the store.

oooooooooh great! I will work hard to get one of the whites!

What color writing on the white? Is it an option to use colored text? I would think the black with green lettering would sell like crazy.

Order will be processed by next week, so figure about 2-3 from now.

I went with green and a few white to see how those sell. It's all about trial and error with new items for the store.

The green looks awesome. I wonder how a black towel with green writing would do?

I think GG said the only option they gave them on the black towels was grey.

Home from camping all weekend and found a box filled with THP goodies on the stairs. Everything looks great. The towel and bottle seem to be really good quality. The drink pouch is interesting and I will be giving it a shot in the next few days as well.

I am interested to get some feedback on the pouch. Not sure of it is something I would use or not.

This little hook on the bottle is genius, love it!

Back