Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Noted. Hopefully that'll help others help you out!

Yeah didn't think to put that down. Forgot most people play 52-56-60. I'm an odd ball haha.

Yeah didn't think to put that down. Forgot most people play 52-56-60. I'm an odd ball haha.

I have a 54/58 J40 setup with me.

I have a 54/58 J40 setup with me.

Can I bum them for use on the weekend? I'm not going to get very far with my current wedges haha.

Of course. As luck would have it, I built a complete 2nd bag to bring up and just leave at my mom's in case I'm ever in town without my bag.

Of course. As luck would have it, I built a complete 2nd bag to bring up and just leave at my mom's in case I'm ever in town without my bag.

Thank you sir! I'd go out and buy a new set of wedges but I haven't gotten my first paycheck yet from my new job.

Anyone going to this gaming the SLDR mini? I'm in ponder mode on this.

Anyone going to this gaming the SLDR mini? I'm in ponder mode on this.
That's too funny, I was going to ask the same thing.

Also any x2 hot 3 deep?

If anyone wants to try a seemore z3c, db4x pr, m7, or bettinardi ss6..ill bring whatever people want to try and roll

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's too funny, I was going to ask the same thing.

Also any x2 hot 3 deep?

I may pull the trigger if I can get the testing done that I want to this week. Just got a $50 off coupon.

You know whats awesome? This event.

Its Indy, its THP, its freaking fun golf.

Looking forward to playing the track and meeting new people and seeing familiar faces as well.

You know whats awesome? This event.

Its Indy, its THP, its freaking fun golf.

Looking forward to playing the track and meeting new people and seeing familiar faces as well.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've been lucky to meet some of the guys already, but I'm looking forward to meeting the ones I haven't yet. Gonna be a great weekend

Indy baby. Can't freaking wait!! Only thing I can promise my teammate is that we are going to have fun. That's an absolute guarantee.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Indy baby. Can't freaking wait!! Only thing I can promise my teammate is that we are going to have fun. That's an absolute guarantee.

And that's what it's all about. Oh, and helping someone out on the waitlist for the Bear Trap! Together we can make that happen for sure.

Last edited:

I'd like to be in that group it sounds delightful

A weekend of drama free awesomeness. Perfect way to kick off my summer, just smiles and hilarity all around.

And some freaking FUN gawf too.

I expect you to win.

#sweeptheleg

I've worked on my game.

It is no longer is the funniest thing about me!

#NewMaterial

You folks will be cranking this one up real soon now and I look forward to following you all around next weekend :thumb:

Wonder if JB is going to make us wait until the day of the event! Would sure make for an exciting hour or so before we tee off.

I doubt it guessing.in the next.few days :)

Based on the first two invitationals, we still have a couple days. And that's fine by me. The suspense just adds to the excitement

Wonder if JB is going to make us wait until the day of the event! Would sure make for an exciting hour or so before we tee off.

Don't give him any ideas lol...

Back