adidas Golf ClimaChill Line - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While out at adidas Golf HQ, THP TV caught up with the new ClimaChill line. What makes it unique? Watch this short video and hear about the process.

Great looking designs coming and what appeared to be extremely comfortable shirts

Sounds interesting. I'm interested to try them out and see how the aluminium dots at the collar work.

titanium fibers knit in to the shirt. Certainly some tech packed in to these that you just don't realize are there.

I'm looking forward to wearing a few of these shirts. Who knows. These may be part of the TaylorMade Staffers wardrobe for the #THPMC!

I am already a fan of adidas shirts as they are stylish and wicking. Look forward to giving the ClimaChill a try.

I have got to get one of these shirts!!

• Admin
titanium fibers knit in to the shirt. Certainly some tech packed in to these that you just don't realize are there.

That was my thought. I tend to be on the more knowledge side of apparel, but learned quite a bit talking to them about fibers in general. They are VERY high on this line of shirts.

pretty cool idea i would love to get a black shirt with this in it i tend not to wear black shirts during the summer due to the heat but i LOVE black shirts so hopefully this will keep my cool enough that i can wear one. JB any idea on cost? i'm assuming close to $80 due to all the tech packed in.

pretty cool idea i would love to get a black shirt with this in it i tend not to wear black shirts during the summer due to the heat but i LOVE black shirts so hopefully this will keep my cool enough that i can wear one. JB any idea on cost? i'm assuming close to $80 due to all the tech packed in.

I have seen them online anywhere from $50- $80.

I have seen them online anywhere from $50- $80.

wow $50 i'll be all over a shirt for sure. i was actually concerned that $80 might be low for this style. Nice to see Adidas is keeping with their sales model they always seem to have good shirts at a reasonable price never see any of their stuff get to pricey.

Hard to believe how much technology they could pack into a shirt. This looks like a really cool line :D

So they "Be-Dazzled" the INSIDE of the shirt... Cool!!!!

Interesting shirt. I like any shirt that offers coolness.
Question for you JB. With the titanium woven in, does it offer any PF value to the shirt. It seems that a lot of golf shirts now offer Sun block protection. I don't remember hearing them say anything about that.

Interesting shirt. I like any shirt that offers coolness.
Question for you JB. With the titanium woven in, does it offer any PF value to the shirt. It seems that a lot of golf shirts now offer Sun block protection. I don't remember hearing them say anything about that.

That is a good question and one I dont have the answer to right now.

The tech that goes into some shirts now is just insane.

This is a must try for walking in the TX summers.

Love the tech that they're putting into these shirts. Really excited to try one of these out and see how it works.

The tech that goes into some shirts now is just insane.

This is a must try for walking in the TX summers.

Love the tech that they're putting into these shirts. Really excited to try one of these out and see how it works.

Looking forward to feedback from everybody that tries them out.

These look great, I can't wait to go try one one.

They work wore mine in 100F weather on sunday and was very confutable

Back