#OutingApproved - What It Means

That's pretty sweet. Hoping I can earn one of these!

This is great! I've had some great outing moments one the course and some not great ones. Some highlights have been sinking a 120 foot putt for a sweet SeeMore and breaking 80 for the first time. Some tough ones were playing injured at the Morgan Cup and my first ever outing round playing with Tadashi, Playdough and bear4ever from the tips. I had only been playing for 6 months and they all shot close to par that day. Luckily they were very patient and we all had a great time.

One of favorite rounds, ever. You played great and it was a blast. Wouldn't have had that round any differently. You Sir, are certainly #OutingApproved.

This is pretty cool. I like the idea of earning your shirt with various challenges.

Love this! One of my favorite phrases making a comeback!

#OutingApproved
#iAmAreYou?

This is an awesome idea. Plus you can never have too many t-shirts

I hope I get outing approved! Like the shirt idea a lot.

What a great idea with endless possibilities...

As the THP Event season is rolling into full effect for 2014, people have been asking what #OutingApproved means. I thought I would put this out for any newcomers that are wondering. Let me 1st say it does NOT mean anything about skill level. It means showcasing your golf abilities, whatever they are, at a THP Event.

It does not matter if you shoot 70, or 170 at a THP Event. If you attend one, and play some golf, you are #OutingApproved.
Top it off the 1st tee? You would not be the 1st, and certainly won't be the last...You are #OutingApproved.

It sheds the Internet Golfer misnomer.
It repels the 450 yard carries.
It is everything people love about this game.

#OutingApproved

Coming soon, there will be a lot more on this including this gem pictured below.

TShirt-S.jpg

The above image is not the final product and only a mock up

No, this is not being handed out to each participant that comes to an event. Some events will have a challenge or two. Complete it, and get a shirt. It could be as simple as hitting the fairway on the 1st hole, or hitting that pesky par 3 with a green in regulation.

Stay tuned for a whole lot more coming from phrase #OutingApproved to THP for the remainder of 2014 and into 2015.

Quoted for the afternoon crowd and what a terrific illustration of what THP and THP events are all about! I would wear the heck out of one of those shirts proudly.

JM

Hoping to get #outingapproved this weekend. If not then ill be ready for west palm beach

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hope I get outing approved! Like the shirt idea a lot.

AC Invitational last year...first tee. An interesting way to make par. #OutingApproved

That's a cool looking shirt, and an even better idea! Anyone who has ever been to a THP event would dearly love to be considered "Outing Approved" and will covet that shirt! But, I hope that dynamite shirt doesn't divert attention to the words that precede it. THP events are about having fun playing the game you love with like minded people who share that same passion. It matters not if you've played the game for more than 50 years (cough), or just took up the game, whether you're scratch, or can't break 100. You will be made to feel welcome, you will have the time of your life and you will leave wondering why it took you so long to attend one, and how you can get into the next one.

I can't wait to see how this "Outing Approved" theme develops over the next several months. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how to get into the next one, or three.

This should be fun

I hope I'm able to make a THP Event or two this year.

That shirt is sweet. And I love that it sounds like it will be something earned.

#OutingApproved

Love this idea! #OutingApproved is a big reason I am such a huge fan of THP. I can't wait to get a shot at an #OutingApproved t-shirt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I want to be #OutingApproved !! I will try my best to fit another event into my calendar this year

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I wish these were around back when I actually performed well at THP events.

Wearing a blouse at demo day qualify for #outingapproved?

#prettylady

AC Invitational last year...first tee. An interesting way to make par. #OutingApproved

i think JB should make that the first contest to get a t shirt.....Topped Hybo Topped Hybo Hybo one putt par

Just wear a sleeveless and cargo shorts

i don't own cargo shorts i wear cut off jean shorts!

I am just going to do my thing. I want to be #outingapproved. Hopefully I can get in a few this year and next. This seems to me about just being yourself and bringing forum relationships into the flesh.

We have so many fun things planned for this. Its a campaign we will kick off this year and run some awesome stuff with next year as well.

Love the idea and can't wait so see it all in action.

Very cool, I can't wait to compete for a shirt!

Very cool and interesting sounding. Hope to have the opportunity to participate in this.

Back