The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh is on a plane so he asked me to post this. He said "you can't make this stuff up. This person is heading home to Cleveland."

saqemese.jpg
Hahahahaha. I've been thinking of posting something along the lines of the outfits I've seen today at airports, but none come close to that one.....

She just wants her hair to look good when she gets there.

I kid you not I spit up my drink when I heard heading back home to Cleveland. Ohio continues to bring the weird

No way that is great

Wow....WTF was she thinking?

Oh wait....she wasn't.

We can't catch a break. This clown could be from anywhere. But no. Had to be from Cleveland. Smh

She's headed home to see Johnny Football, gotta look yo best

She just wants her hair to look good when she gets there.

Smart. Except the part where you look like a clown for half the day.

Josh is on a plane so he asked me to post this. He said "you can't make this stuff up. This person is heading home to Cleveland."
It's is unbelievable the strangeness you run into while traveling!

Is that a dude?

saqemese.jpg

You wouldn't believe how many times I would see that in our breakfast area at the hotel

But on a plane. That's just wrong.

So I just turned in an application to drive a tow truck and drive a truck and with talking to the hiring guy sounds like I will be starting work for them next week working a day or two a week and taking expedited freight/equipment deliveries when I can. I know this will cut into some golf time but it's needed to get the cash to get things done around the house and set us up for a great retirement.

It's GO time! At the Kawyer's office in Watkinsville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course i get the enormous couple next to me as we are about to take off for indy. They are shoveling Chick Fil-a sandwiches down their dorito chute like it's their job.

Going to be a long couple of hours.

Of course i get the enormous couple next to me as we are about to take off for indy. They are shoveling Chick Fil-a sandwiches down their dorito chute like it's their job.

At least its not Taco Bell?

Hey I know that couple, they are on every flight I take

Hey I know that couple, they are on every flight I take
I usually get lucky and have skinny people next to me. Literally sharing your seat with someone would suck.

Nothing goes more in tune with fried chicken down the prayer hole...than shoes off and clipping nails.

Kill me please.

Nothing goes more in tune with fried chicken down the prayer hole...than shoes off and clipping nails.

I'll take what are things noise canceling headphones just can't block out for 500 Alex

Kill me please.

I know how to end it all real quick

Scream Bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back