2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

you guys remember how much rounds were? I wanna say $60?

I do. And I just hope it stacks up. I don't want to shake your confidence before the big event. Haha

I'm playing with Castor on Wednesday, if I can get through his shenaigans for a full 18 then I should be good to go with anyone! Ha! Looking forward to playing!

Thanks Brad!

that's not a lot of doll hairs

Pretty reasonable if you ask me. Can't be spending them all on golf that weekend. Guy's gotta eat, you know?

Pretty reasonable if you ask me. Can't be spending them all on golf that weekend. Guy's gotta eat, you know?

Very reasonable amount of doll hairs! And a guy definitely has to eat!

Brad, you're so rad, thanks for fixing the rounds, I'll get you a beer on the grounds.

Just bumping this as we are in May, definitely want to think about getting some plans together and some PM's rolling if you haven't yet!

Is anyone staying on Monday to play a round? I'm staying most likely for two rounds, with my wing man from Finland, but I'm sure we'd love some company!

Bumping this again. We are under two months away. Just make sure your plans haven't changed, it's still no big to make changes, but that window is beginning to close and I don't want guys to miss out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2:30 Wednesday may be close but we shall make it!

Unfortunately it's the last tee time in that 2nd flight. I can move you guys to a 4:30 time (first time in 3rd flight ) if you want to finish later, that's up to you guys, takes me 2 secs to change it with the course, so it's no big

Unfortunately it's the last tee time in that 2nd flight. I can move you guys to a 4:30 time (first time in 3rd flight ) if you want to finish later, that's up to you guys, takes me 2 secs to change it with the course, so it's no big

Nah, we are good. Won't leave airport till likely 1 so it'll be closer than I like but manageable.

Please remove me from Wednesday rounds. I'm driving in and will maybe grab a late afternoon round when I arrive

Please remove me from Wednesday rounds. I'm driving in and will maybe grab a late afternoon round when I arrive

I'm the same as I will be riding up with Freddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK guys I'll get it updated

I'm looking to play 36 on Wednesday and at least 18 Thursday

Probably 36 both days. I know one round is team practice, but I'd love to play with anyone the other days

My schedule finally got ironed out and it looks like I won't make it in until late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Team practice round will probably be my only round.

My schedule finally got ironed out and it looks like I won't make it in until late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Team practice round will probably be my only round.

This will be the case for me as well.

And practice round confirmed late am Wednesday with ddec, Canadan and Howzat

If Freddie and KLP are out for Wednesday am then Scarnici and I have 2 spots open on TB at the 8:06 time I believe it is. If there is a participant or volunteer that is looking for a time let Brad know, and he will get you in there I'm sure. Sorry to see that your plans will take you guys out of this time Freddie and KLP. We can still find some time to have a beer though!

JM

Last edited:
Back