What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for a callaway belt.

I've been looking at some Peter Millar stuff lately but everything seems so baggy which I don't like in a golf shirt. They make some really nice stuff though.

Picked up some Fila pants and a Travis Mathew polo. The polo is seriously sharp looking.

Well... here's a phrase I never thought I'd say...
"I need a white belt"
:D

Wore my new cobra checks (bluey/greeny/white) with a light blue CK top, really pleased with the outfit but my std reversible black/brown belt didn't really do it.

Thinking about one of these as the reversible will give me options, anyone know if the buckle is proprietary or if it can be interchanged with general buckles?

2014-05-31%20belt.png

Well... here's a phrase I never thought I'd say...
"I need a white belt"
:D

Wore my new cobra checks (bluey/greeny/white) with a light blue CK top, really pleased with the outfit but my std reversible black/brown belt didn't really do it.

Thinking about one of these as the reversible will give me options, anyone know if the buckle is proprietary or if it can be interchanged with general buckles?

2014-05-31%20belt.png

That's hilarious because up until recently I never thought I'd want one either. Bought one last week and love it haha throws everything together

Picked up some ben hogan shorts in khaki

More RLX. Frig, just so good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaaaamart needs to post here, don't you Andy?

Wanting to get some Oakley sunglasses for the course. I'm thinking half Jackets with g30s. What's everyone else think about Oakley glasses for the course??

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I need some more Swiftwick socks.

Last edited:
I need some more Swiftwick socks.

I've always enjoyed them and still use them but have recently been using the Puma SuperLite (think that's right) and I like them better. Thin stretchy material that don't ride down at all like the SW zeroes do on me.

I've always enjoyed them and still use them but have recently been using the Puma SuperLite (think that's right) and I like them better. Thin stretchy material that don't ride down at all like the SW zeroes do on me.

Yeah the Swiftwicks don't fall down on me. I'm sure Puma makes some good socks. I have a few pair. I just haven't enjoyed them like you have. I don't think they're anything special

Would you say half jacket or quarter? Don't know how big of a difference they are.

I have a couple pairs of flak jackets in the car with different lenses and lens shapes. Remind me if we get together this week to let you check them out to help you with your choice in models and lenses

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I have a couple pairs of flak jackets in the car with different lenses and lens shapes. Remind me if we get together this week to let you check them out to help you with your choice in models and lenses

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Sounds good man I talked to big dean and little Dean about these today. Thinking half jacket and g30.

Scored some deals today on Hilfiger, RLX, Cutter and Buck, Perry Ellis and Cally shirts.

y7ytu6a6.jpg

I have that cally in blue...love it

It's sharp. Nice cut too.

I ended up grabbing large in all those shirts. Tried a couple mediums, but the farmers tan works best with large and these all are sort of an athletic cut.

Need some shorts now. Kohls has a sale next week, so I may just go cheap.

Took advantage of that online warehouse sale at Travis Mathew and grabbed this.

That is NOT me by the way.... Haha

ebe7uqy8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back