Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

No prob. They were fantastic irons. I wanted them for so long, got them, ruined them by putting shafts that were terrible for me in them, and sold them. Still sort of mad at myself for that.

Whatever Team #Cleveland and #Srixon have up their sleeve for us come July this win can only help the cause for a possible unveil later on?! At least that's what I'm telling myself. :D

Whatever Team #Cleveland and #Srixon have up their sleeve for us come July this win can only help the cause for a possible unveil later on?! At least that's what I'm telling myself. :D

Me too broski hahaha me too.

How about the cg17 wedges too!

Bro they don't have a club in the stable that's unplayable, I truly believe that Cleveland is the most underrated golf company out there.

I have not had a bad product from this company. Played the Z star XV balls today and have switched to them and Z stars getting ready for the MC. I have played 2 of the 588 lines and they were both solid offerings, so for me its just about finding out which ones fall into my playability range and picking from shaft offerings.

What do you think of the ZstarXV compared to the Zstar?
I have not had a bad product from this company. Played the Z star XV balls today and have switched to them and Z stars getting ready for the MC. I have played 2 of the 588 lines and they were both solid offerings, so for me its just about finding out which ones fall into my playability range and picking from shaft offerings.

What do you think of the ZstarXV compared to the Zstar?

I can't tell a huge difference yet with just 2 rounds on each, but I have had some amazing iron shots with the XV and I am currently biased there.

I can't tell a huge difference yet with just 2 rounds on each, but I have had some amazing iron shots with the XV and I am currently biased there.

I see them for $29 lately.

You can still find the old versions for that price at some places.

Totally true. All of their stuff is awesome. I agree about the balls too. I prefer the xv but I have played the zstars with some success. Both are durable and consistent

That's such a pretty putter.

sexy putter, connoisseur? will they be available?

They weren't last year so I'd be shocked to see them reappear....but ya never know

sexy putter, connoisseur? will they be available?

Tycoon and I'm not sure about that. There is also the cheaper Cleveland HB7 that is the same shape, which is in the current line.

<Mr. Burns Voice> Excellent!</Mr. Burns Voice>

Seriously though Working the glove and the Z star balls now until MC. Not sure how much it helps being used to it and all of that, but I like supporting the sponsor as well!

<Mr. Burns Voice> Excellent!</Mr. Burns Voice>

Seriously though Working the glove and the Z star balls now until MC. Not sure how much it helps being used to it and all of that, but I like supporting the sponsor as well!

I think it does both. I love to support the sponsor AND the balls are awesome.

Back