Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

And then we still have golf to play sunday.

Indeed dude, Saturday will be doing the best we can to manage nerves, Sunday will be about business lol.

Each day people are getting fired up more and more. Two months away!

You better be getting fired up......

Oh yeah. I know we will have to bring our top game to compete with Big Time and JeffJohn!!! Look forward to an awesome time bro

Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Grab the gold bond and Gatorade, because our afternoon match is going to be one to remember. So stoked to get on the course with Amart and Canadan. You won't get a better match with regards to chemistry so Pete and I are going. To have to hit great shots.

Lmao.. going to be a solid match. Afternoon exhaustion, alt shot, more precise shots needed... will be a pleasure to share the field with you on this day.

Adam West, Adam West...Adam West. I'm super excited about this. Two really solid guys I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with. A couple of Midwesterners and a couple guys from south. How sweet is that? You can be sure that this will be one of the most polite rounds played as long as there's some sweet tea and corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha the drinks must be flowing, you're hallucinating again.

Haha the drinks must be flowing, you're hallucinating again.

Oh Trouty.....I was just saying polite things. Things will be polite and gentlemanlike for this round. The round with you and Suitcase combination will be the same....

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Oh this is going to be fun, you're speaking in a tongue I'm very familiar with. #eatyourwheaties

Lots of talk this weekend between Riiiickaaaaaaaaay and I about this round. It's gonna be a lot of fun and here before we know it!

This will be so much fun. I have a partner I have played well with in the past and a very high comfort level but we match-up against some very talented individuals.

Lots of talk this weekend between Riiiickaaaaaaaaay and I about this round. It's gonna be a lot of fun and here before we know it!

Yes it will...Steve and I are going to have to bring it to challenge the Indianapolis near-champs.

Yes it will...Steve and I are going to have to bring it to challenge the Indianapolis near-champs.

Win or lose you are getting a big sweaty hug. Haha

Ugggh. ...I have to play with hawk....again

I'm jealous dude, I'm stuck with Panda but I've been working out.

I'm prepared to carry us.....all damn day.

;)

Can't wait to tackle Caledonia. A few holes that I'd like another crack at.

Just think how I feel. I can't get away from the guy for the life of me.

Plus the room situation I mean come on man

Oh this is going to be fun, you're speaking in a tongue I'm very familiar with. #eatyourwheaties

cant do that last box I seen had you and numb3rs on it.. ill still with waffle house... works for bubba.

Such a critical round being that 2 points are on the line in each match. A team could really recover from a bad round 1 and vise versa. This will be a very pivotal 4 hours of golf.

Such a critical round being that 2 points are on the line in each match. A team could really recover from a bad round 1 and vise versa. This will be a very pivotal 4 hours of golf.

Perfect venue for it too. So many matches will play 18 with something on the line and a bunch of people watching.

Back