The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the neckbeard and mouth breather and raise you the toe nail clipping lady from last week.

That is disgusting.

Hypothetical situation;

Say you went to a restaurant. Had a terrible experience, just an awful experience. Enough so to stand on the street corner and proclaim that it was the worlds worst restaurant and that no one should go there.

After all that.. Would you still go that restaurant every single day just to see if the patrons were enjoying themselves and what they were up to? Maybe check the menu daily to see if there are any updates to their specials?

I wouldnt.

I wouldn't either. I'd start my own restaurant called Chipotle. And I'd sell burritos.

I will take the neckbeard and mouth breather and raise you the toe nail clipping lady from last week.

wait...someone was clipping their toenails on a flight???

really sorry Ricky, I'll be thinking about your daughter

That's a bit ... stalkerish. So no, I wouldn't.
Hypothetical situation;

Say you went to a restaurant. Had a terrible experience, just an awful experience. Enough so to stand on the street corner and proclaim that it was the worlds worst restaurant and that no one should go there.

After all that.. Would you still go that restaurant every single day just to see if the patrons were enjoying themselves and what they were up to? Maybe check the menu daily to see if there are any updates to their specials?

I wouldnt.

ETA: Finally figured out where you were hypothetically going with this.

Last edited:
Hypothetical situation;

I wouldnt.

See what thats called is being a loser. Having absolutely no life and looking for any way possible to get attention. Hypothetically of course.

really sorry Ricky, I'll be thinking about your daughter

Agreed. After the discussion we just had about her this weekend, this saddens me to know she's hurting.

See what thats called is being a loser. Having absolutely no life and looking for any way possible to get attention. Hypothetically of course.
I Thank'd this. Just so you know that I liked the post.

wait...someone was clipping their toenails on a flight???

Yes. This of course is after they shoved 7 Chick FilA sandwiches down their dorito chute.

Yes. This of course is after they shoved 7 Chick FilA sandwiches down their dorito chute.
That's a lot of sammiches.

Ha! Piece of cake.

Try the 9 hour flight to Rome from JFK with the guy who had the worst BO I've smelled in a long time and the two Italian Olympic Sleeping Team candidates, who, besides acting ticked off when I had to go to the can, snored so loud I could hear them through the headphones during a movie.

I almost asked the attendant for a parachute.

I will use "Dorito chute" in a sentence at some point.

Challenge Accepted

I wouldn't either. I'd start my own restaurant called Chipotle. And I'd sell burritos.

hi Dan i like burritos and you!

I may or may not be thinking of how to pull that off.

i used to play a game with the one Corporal at the PD i worked at he would give me a list of words i had to use over the radio by 4 AM and if i won he'd buy me breakfast or vice versa.... try getting "whats your handle" over the police radio without looking like an idiot and losing your job.

Contrary to belief I do not just make **** up for the sake of arguing. Just a wee bit of research has gone on.

Try the 9 hour flight to Rome from JFK with the guy who had the worst BO I've smelled

You know how you can tell when people have eaten Thai or Korean the night before? Well, try 14 Hours to Seoul sitting next to a 183 year old Korean gentlemen that had apparently eaten so much hot pepper paste, it just oozed from him. I can still smell it. And I was on the window, trapped.

Contrary to belief I do not just make **** up for the sake of arguing. Just a wee bit of research has gone on.

My rant is that you havent changed your user title to Bibbity Bobbity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back