The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will use "Dorito chute" in a sentence at some point.

Challenge Accepted

I went with "prayer hole" last time and got an angry PM. So Dorito Chute was used in its place this time.

Tha bibbity bobbity!

Dare you. With video.

None of that could possibly be illegal.

Not illegal. But definitely a way for me to have way more free time during the week.

I wonder if you can find an image of Johnny Cash juggling something.

I'm thinking Rick needs to make me the middle finger johnny cash pic w a pink flamingo where his middle finger is.

Riiiiickaaaaay!

I went with "prayer hole" last time and got an angry PM. So Dorito Chute was used in its place this time.

Composing angry PM now!!!
J/K loved Dorito chute, can I use that around non THP'ers. Yes, I am unoriginal.

I'm thinking Rick needs to make me the middle finger johnny cash pic w a pink flamingo where his middle finger is.

Riiiiickaaaaay!

Consider it done

Contrary to belief I do not just make **** up for the sake of arguing. Just a wee bit of research has gone on.

agree to disagree

Jimminy Christmas. People have too much time on their hands ...

Cakehole, piehole, yapper, gob, skull cave, hatch ... and those are the SFW ones.

all this talk about dorito's...think i might need to get 2 Dorito tacos for lunch today. The drive thru line though is always ridiculous at my local Taco Bell, and I refuse to go inside and actually have to face how my food is actually made.

all this talk about dorito's...think i might need to get 2 Dorito tacos for lunch today. The line though is always ridiculous at my local Taco Bell, and I refuse to go inside and actually have to face how my food is actually made.

Don't go inside. You'll wait 2 and a half hours for an order that should take 2 minutes.

Riiiiickaaaaay!

johnny-cash-finger_zps4d964f4a.png

Bahahahahaha! Yusssss!

And my daughter has been up for the past hour screaming and will not stop. Her mouth looks so bad. This is so freaking heartbreaking. I just want answers.

Feel awful that your daughter is hurting. I hope they get it figured out ASAP and she feels better soon.

My puppy got attacked by coyotes last night at 3am. The older dog helped fight them off but the little one got bit a lot. Cleaned her up and she seems okay but very scared. I wish I had been quicker to wake up so I could have stopped things.

My puppy got attacked by coyotes last night at 3am. The older dog helped fight them off but the little one got bit a lot. Cleaned her up and she seems okay but very scared. I wish I had been quicker to wake up so I could have stopped things.

oh that's bad, hope she gets well

OMG that's awful! I hate coyotes, they scare me so much!

Had a similar experience with my 2 rat terriers and my first jack russell. They took a beating but managed to send the coyotes off running. My dad eneded up getting a Great Pyrenees. Never had problems with coyotes again. That might be a solution for your coyote problem.

Had a similar experience with my 2 rat terriers and my first jack russell. They took a beating but managed to send the coyotes off running. My dad eneded up getting a Great Pyrenees. Never had problems with coyotes again. That might be a solution for your coyote problem.

We just shoot 'em over in this part of town. Makes good target practice. We leave the bobcats along though, they are usually spooked more than they provoke and are just looking for rabbits.

We just shoot 'em over in this part of town. Makes good target practice. We leave the bobcats along though, they are usually spooked more than they provoke and are just looking for rabbits.

Well we weren't going to stay up all night waiting for them to come by. Coyotes do most of their hunting at night.

hi Dan i like burritos and you!

i used to play a game with the one Corporal at the PD i worked at he would give me a list of words i had to use over the radio by 4 AM and if i won he'd buy me breakfast or vice versa.... try getting "whats your handle" over the police radio without looking like an idiot and losing your job.

Haha my shift used to do the same thing. That practice came screeching to a halt one night thanks to a insomniac from Brass row.

Have you all heard/read about those girls in Wisconsin stabbing that other girl?

What the hell, I can't even .... like what the hell is wrong with people.

Have you all heard/read about those girls in Wisconsin stabbing that other girl?

What the hell, I can't even .... like what the hell is wrong with people.

Yup, only an hour from me. Unbelievable, don't understand how people get so effed up. Kids are easily manipulated I guess. Can't believe the girl survived, so glad she did.

I've got two rottweilers. No problems here, EXCEPT that some people mistake them for small black bears from time to time! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back