2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Good bump Icey. This event deserve to hang on the first page all the time. I know this years event is going to blow last years out of the water. News on this event will be a welcome site for sore eyes.

Would love to hear some more info

Man, this is going to be a new event of a lifetime. My first event in Indy was amazing, but I know this one would blow it out of the water. Can't wait to here more specifics about the event!

My game is steadily improving!

I'm ready do to WHATEVER, practice for LONG hours, Work TIRELESSLY, for this!!!

Now, I am NOT going to claim I am going to be a single digit, and IF this is an event for the best of the best, it will not be for me, but I WILL play to my handicap, and be able to fight for points, if that is in fact the format!

Can't wait to find out more info about this. I need a goal to work towards and this combines with the bridge stone championship would be just the thing I need to take my game to the next level

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

There was some pretty solid chatter about this one as well as the Gauntlet this past weekend in Indy. Lots of guys salivating at a shot to play against and for the Zoo Crew.

This tourney fits into my schedule nicely - I hope to get a shot at entering the Dos!!

Playing against other THP teams was a lot of fun. Pretty exciting at times for sure. I can only imagine what the intensity and excitement going against the #zoocrew will be like.... I'm sure it's not something easily described!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Anxiously waiting for the details as well. There will be about 800 people looking for the 7 spots!!!

Repping thp and tearing the zoocrew a new one is my sole mission.

There was some pretty solid chatter about this one as well as the Gauntlet this past weekend in Indy. Lots of guys salivating at a shot to play against and for the Zoo Crew.

No doubt..wasn't too many guys not trying to get into this one...and rightfully so

It was great to see the excitement, I have no doubt anyone would put their blood, sweat and tears into it for you captain!!!

I now will be working on an outline for a path to improvement mentally, Physically, and improving both on the range and course.
I fear the contests, as I am NOT the most creative person in the world, but I am going to give it my all.

I can't wait until my clubs comeback from TM so I can get back to work on my game. Probably one of the worst gets on my best day. To rep THP would be such an incredible honor.

Be the ball!!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but does this event have a maximum handicap like the MC? I cant remember, not that I will ever have the chance to get in, but ill give it a try any way. I was just wondering what the guys handicaps were that played last year?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but does this event have a maximum handicap like the MC? I cant remember, not that I will ever have the chance to get in, but ill give it a try any way. I was just wondering what the guys handicaps were that played last year?

No it does not. But we want each golfer to be playing their best. We hope someone that gets selected will have the opportunity to work on their game.

Most of the guys on team THP were in the 5-12 range according to their index I believe.

Yesterday, I saw JB make a comment. He had a gut feeling that he would see me at another THP event. One of the more "grand" events. Well, what's more "grand" than #TheGrandaddy ??? I'm anxiously awaiting more info on this!

Yesterday, I saw JB make a comment. He had a gut feeling that he would see me at another THP event. One of the more "grand" events. Well, what's more "grand" than #TheGrandaddy ??? I'm anxiously awaiting more info on this!

I didn't say this year ; )

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Wait a minute guys, we were all wrong all weekend. These weren't the IceyShanks starter kit. These were the Harry Arnett starter kit
umy9e9um.jpg

Can't wait to hear more info on this one. Last year's event was astounding. I know the Dos will be no different.

The Dos will be the last chance to tee it up with the Zoo Crew this year, and yes, I'm ready to kick their arses since I couldn't play for them in the #King, nor in the #Gauntlet. So bring on the contests and let's get it on.

The Dos will be the last chance to tee it up with the Zoo Crew this year, and yes, I'm ready to kick their arses since I couldn't play for them in the #King, nor in the #Gauntlet. So bring on the contests and let's get it on.

Ditto!

Jman, you have a bunch of hungry, motivated, determined, focused individuals that want a shot at the who crew. Being left on the bench does something to an individual's resolve to make sure and prove that decision wrong.

Back