Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a putter that will work with the Sushi head cover...

Taylormade MC's or a combo set. Really love the look and feel. Just haven't decided whether to pull the trigger or not...

Taylormade MC's or a combo set. Really love the look and feel. Just haven't decided whether to pull the trigger or not...

What kind of combo would it be?

Sticking TM?

Not necessarily. I don't mesh well with Seemore so any standard plumbers next or slant neck putter would probably be bueno.

Not necessarily. I don't mesh well with Seemore so any standard plumbers next or slant neck putter would probably be bueno.

Never compromise dinero tycoon

Like 4,5,6, iron MC and 7,8,9,pw MB.

I have a similar set. If I could go back and do it again I would go all MCs. I don't feel like I am leaving anything on the table with the MCs

I have a similar set. If I could go back and do it again I would go all MCs. I don't feel like I am leaving anything on the table with the MCs

That's what I was leaning towards.

I actually agree with Cookie, some killer deals on NC's out there and they're solid flatsticks. Maybe go throwback and get a PING Redwood? Fantastic putters.

After a lot of deliberation, I think I'm going with the Steelfibers and putting them in my current set. The numbers are a little better than the other clubs I was looking at and that's what I was fitted into. Now I can take the specs from my fitting and have everything, including, length, loft and lie, set up according to what was recommended from the fitting. I have my Altis for a back up if it doesn't work out. That's what I planned on doing in January when I first bought this set, so might as well stick with the plan. I've liked the Nippons a lot more than I thought I would, so I might keep them and find some heads to put them in.

Pondering adding a Callaway Xtreme 3w. I have nothing between my driver and 7w and am am playing a 3-5w combo in the MC. Can get one really cheap from Global Golf and I have a credit...

And my ponder just turned into posting in the what golf stuff did I buy thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And my ponder just turned into posting in the what golf stuff did I buy thread.

You been going through a bunch of shafts lately?

You been going through a bunch of shafts lately?

Nah, I've just been tinkering, mainly with practice clubs. I kind of got tired of it and decided to commit to what my fitting showed. It's working out great with the driver, so might as well do the same with the irons.

THey do make a solid plumbers neck in both milled and insert.
But if its a brand thing, then it is what it is.

THey do make a solid plumbers neck in both milled and insert.
But if its a brand thing, then it is what it is.

It's not. I had a DB4 but just didn't seem to like using it.

I hate that epoxy insert.

A DB4 with a copper insert like the M1 I had would be muy buenosthough.

Jeesie Ortiz itch will be scratched Saturday. Really looking forward to trying the fairway wood out.

Yes indeed it will. I hope everybody takes some swings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back