Ashworth - 2014 Fall Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Ashworth to show off the new Fall 2014 line.

Love high end Pima and Merino garments. Especially early/late season. I'll definitely want to check those out.

Classy looking stuff there, will check it out.

Really love the colors and materials on these. Wil have to look into getting a few of these shirts

I could wear everything on that table. Really like the classic look to Ashworth.

Really solid lineup for fall, I love the blues and the greys with the polos and pullovers.

I love my Ashworth shirts and shorts. They still fit great and with no color fade after years of wear! I'll check out the new stuff for sure

• Admin
I could wear everything on that table. Really like the classic look to Ashworth.

Mike and I were sitting there getting the run down and each piece she brought out we wanted more than the last. There is a gray 3/4 zip that is lightweight that I will own as soon as available.

I have been a fan of Ashworth for quite a while, these offerings look really good.

Mike and I were sitting there getting the run down and each piece she brought out we wanted more than the last. There is a gray 3/4 zip that is lightweight that I will own as soon as available.

I think there may have been a picture of that one from the live thread that day. If it's what I'm thinking about then yes it was very nice. I love those 3/4 zips.

"Im going to steal that one", then another one comes out and I repeated that over and over.

Great materials, great color schemes.

and the 3/4 zip is AWESOME

Those look great

3/4 zip

8yjurevu.jpg

that's the one. I could rock that with no problem. Be a great work to course pullover.

Thats not the one I was thinking about MD. But I love that one too. THis was a different gray that was super thin.

Ashworth clothing is very well made, and I've enjoyed pretty much everything that I've owned. (The fit of the shorts can be a little odd from time to time, but that's been the only quirk that I've noticed.)

The styling is sometimes hit or miss for me. This new line is a hit. I'll definitely be checking it out.

I've recently found my tastes changing to more traditional looks and I really like the looks of these shirts. Nice colors with some neat touches down with buttons, etc.

Some pretty looking designs in that video. The lines all look sharp and clean. There wasn't a single piece in there I wasn't pondering, especially that 3/4 zip. Would work well down in our FL Fall/Winter/whatever is below 70 temperatures

Love the Fall line. Would look fantastic paired with some dark chinos and a sweater during those chilly fall days. Going to have to check some of it out towards the end of summer.

everything looks really good. As a person who hates wearing a heavy jacket in the winter I am always on the look out for 3/4 zips. I also love the 'stretch' fabric on that dark grey shirt. Will definitely be checking these out when available.

I really really like what Ashworth has been doing lately. I don't currently own any of their stuff but rest assured that will change in 2014.

You will enjoy it brother. Lots of great options coming out now.

Ashworth clothing is very well made, and I've enjoyed pretty much everything that I've owned. (The fit of the shorts can be a little odd from time to time, but that's been the only quirk that I've noticed.)

The styling is sometimes hit or miss for me. This new line is a hit. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Yeah.. the difference in the way the pants and the shorts fit are really weird. I love all of my Ashworth shirts and will be adding to the collection soon.

Yeah.. the difference in the way the pants and the shorts fit are really weird. I love all of my Ashworth shirts and will be adding to the collection soon.

Some have been okay.

But, some of their shorts run a little small in the waist and a little big in the leg. I'm fine with getting shorts/pants a size bigger (I have a milkshake and a good cry about it). But, when the waist is okay but the legs are ginormous, it looks a little off.

Their shirts and pullovers are consistently top notch, though.

There stuff always looks so Classic love it

I can't get over how good their stuff looks this year, Ashworth has always had a classic air to them but is classic with style! Love it

Back