Say a prayer for Mystery Man's son (cole)

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there.

JM

Prayers coming your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From another guy that has a son named Cole, my thoughts are with you. Feel free to PM me if you get bogged down with the medical jargon, I'm a pediatrician.
Preach on Ary I think maybe a trip to good ole Boston may be in mystery,s future. Anyway, God bless Cole, You and your family. Certainly hope all turns out well.

Headed your way.

Thoughts and prayers definitely going out to you guys, that's tough.

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours

Hope little man Cole is relieved of this pain. Thoughts and prayers

Prayers lifted buddy. Keep us posted and stay strong for him.

Prayers going out tonight MM.

Prayers for your son and all the family.

Be the ball!!

You got it MM. prayers and best wishes to you and your son.

Sorry your son is experiencing this pain. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

MM, lots of good vibes headed to you and yours.

Thoughts and prayers MM. Little dude will hopefully be ok

this will be my last post for quite a while and golf is last thing on my mind .. The nurses and helpers are the best here .. Truly an unreal day here .. Can't believe what is happening . Will be a long couple of days . Enjoyed reading posts , needed this to get my mind off of things . As a father , this is the toughest thing I have ever experienced .. Ever. The doctors were one after another .. The stimp they put in his hand was unbearable to see . But we are in the right spot
Thanks all of you
Mm

MM: thoughts are with you man. Having 2 kiddos myself, I can't even fathom what you're feeling at this time.

Hoping for the best outcome possible for Cole!

Prayers sent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

On their way. Good luck to the little guy.

Man I hate seeing kids suffer.

Your son and family are in my prayers, MM.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your boy MM.

Sorry to hear about this buddy. All the best to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers coming your family's way.

Hate to hear this. You'll be in my thoughts and positive vibes for you and your family. Hope it all turns out well, and soon.

Back