The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.
That's awesome! VIP treatment all around.

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

This is exciting! I forsee a lot of putting post dinner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You would be so scary good if you made half your putts. And we would win more outings lol

Hopefully this trip to SeeMore will fix that right up. I know how much you like winning outings lol

The down side to this? When I say "Well, when I had dinner at the Seemore Headquarters....." it will be true and not an Internet Golfer statement. I'll have to find another line for the contest.... :act-up:

This will be such a treat for all of us. Cannot wait!

Maybe you could say "When I had dinner in the Vault..."

I've got a feeling I'm going to be broke after this trip.

Thats why im going in broke!! Just enough to but the putter im fitted to, assuming its not the Z3 and im done!

Hmmm...there is a balance in paypal the wife doesnt know about...

I'm already broke but what's a little credit card debt gonna hurt?

I wish I was going, we could buy 10 putters each, we could be a bad influence on each other lol

Thank you for the update about dinner JB. I'm really looking forward to spending time with the SeeMore staff and learning as much as I can.
Already started, mFGP2 tri-sole waiting for me at HQ.

Thats why im going in broke!! Just enough to but the putter im fitted to, assuming its not the Z3 and im done!

Hmmm...there is a balance in paypal the wife doesnt know about...
I can't confirm nor deny but:

Rule #1 of being a putter ho. Have non traceable funds.
Rule #2 have a good buddy to receive and stash the hoard.

I'm already broke but what's a little credit card debt gonna hurt?
My plan as well. Especially since it's my card......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm going into this weekend with a total open mind and ready to take the advice I receive to heart. This has been the one area I've really been open to learning more on and will adjust if needed.

I'm going into this weekend with a total open mind and ready to take the advice I receive to heart. This has been the one area I've really been open to learning more on and will adjust if needed.

I'm ready to have some fun buddy.

My putting has taken a nice turn for the better over the last month and I would really enjoy seeing it get even better with the help of some of these fantastic SPI instructors.

I'm ready to have some fun buddy.

My putting has taken a nice turn for the better over the last month and I would really enjoy seeing it get even better with the help of some of these fantastic SPI instructors.

No doubt my friend! Glad we are doing this together! Gonna be a great ride!

SPI is the single best thing to happen to my game in the last two years

I too have a paypal stash :act-up: I wonder if that will be able to be used there? Hmmmmm....

JM

PR purchase is a MUST for me. Hoping the mFGP with cu insert is recommended by fitter but if not I will follow their direction.

I haven't put any thought into buying a putter while there.....but I'm not opposed to it. ;)

I haven't put any thought into buying a putter while there.....but I'm not opposed to it. ;)

First of all, you are full of $#!^! No second needed as I believe that gets the point across.

Lol, I'm actually serious. I have a decent collection already and hadn't really thought about it. Don't own any PR's.....we shall see.

I genuinely fear the event hangover I'm going to have. Love me a great THP event.
Oh but this one is going to be so sweet though. Some hangovers are better than others.

Back