The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too soon to tell, but I wouldnt count out the entire AFC quite yet.

I can't remember a bigger douche bag having yet to even play a game. Perhaps someone could educate me.

The next times I see him do that dollar bill thing with his hands I'm gonna puke. It's that gonna be his TD celebration?

I can't remember a bigger douche bag having yet to even play a game. Perhaps someone could educate me.

The next times I see him do that dollar bill thing with his hands I'm gonna puke. It's that gonna be his TD celebration?

That's just his celebration for everything.

I wouldn't count on the San Fran defense being better than last year's defense. They lost Whitner & Rodgers to free agency and Bowman is likely out until November

Life is about marketing. Johnny Eff understands that. Football will come (or maybe not) but the fact is he is very very marketable now. All the "haters" are just potential tickets sold to be allowed to boo him. I think he is brash and bold, but a success if he never plays a down in the NFL.

A lot of good athletes go through their careers almost unnoticed (Tim Duncan for one). Johnny Eff will be a product (marketing) cash cow. Anyone ever heard of Tim Tebow?

I'm not really an aggressive guy but his attitude and that smirk just makes me want to throat punch him. Am I alone in this sentiment?

Not agressive? Your xbox controller through a glass table begs to differ

Life is about marketing. Johnny Eff understands that. Football will come (or maybe not) but the fact is he is very very marketable now. All the "haters" are just potential tickets sold to be allowed to boo him. I think he is brash and bold, but a success if he never plays a down in the NFL.

A lot of good athletes go through their careers almost unnoticed (Tim Duncan for one). Johnny Eff will be a product (marketing) cash cow. Anyone ever heard of Tim Tebow?

What exactly is he marketing? Jersey sales? In five years no one will Even remember this guy played in the NFL. Remember Tim tebow?

It was wood and if had been fixed sir.

Even more impressive lol.

Will be interesting how long they let him sit on bench. I'm guessing he starts around week 7

Its not about lovers or haters. One can think the guy is acting like a complete jackass without a label.
Here you have a guy that had a chance at redemption at the draft. Instead of coming out and saying the right things such as I look forward to getting in to a great spot and learning and showing those teams that passed me by that I have the abilities, he showed the world (and continues to) his true colors with the money symbol.

If this guy "looked like a thug" and had his pants half way down, and did the same thing, there would not be a single person in this thread standing up for him.

The old slogan "act as if" comes to mind...

What's the "bounty" going to be on him when he starts after game 2? Would love to know.

What's the "bounty" going to be on him when he starts after game 2? Would love to know.

Well, I thought it was a good question to ask at the time....LOL.

Back to the banter thread.

Lynch also had two 1000 yard + rushing seasons before going to Seattle . Richardson has been underwhelming since entering the league. Sure he had a ton of TDs but that to me was more the lack of talent the browns had. Just because he was the best on a bad team (offense at least) doesn't make him a good player

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Comparing Richardson to Marshawn Lynch?? Lmao beast mode makes Trent look like a high school running back. Also, Seattle has a below average O line.

Suffice it to say I do not believe in the Madden curse. Seattle has the same talent and has added depth. I say they repeat with ease.

What exactly is he marketing? Jersey sales? In five years no one will Even remember this guy played in the NFL. Remember Tim tebow?
Signed a deal with mcdonalds. Also has a nike deal. His large life style is going to make him rich. And I believe he will be an elite player.

Breaking Via Twitter: Falcons LB Sean Weatherspoon has ruptured his achilles and will miss the 2014 season

Breaking Via Twitter: Falcons LB Sean Weatherspoon has ruptured his achilles and will miss the 2014 season
That's a huge blow.

wow...In mini camp?

Another dude who just cant stay on the field. A parade of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back