Welcome To Team Rhi - 2014 #TheGauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While out at Callaway HQ, the undefeated Rhiona (and member of THP Hall of Fame) wanted to welcome her team to the 2014 #TheGauntlet.

Rhi just laid it down. Her squad will be tough to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad someone remember their team members' names :D That was funny, looks like she thought about going "butt". Gonna be a fun team to be on.

Yeah we will! Can't wait!! I'm pretty stoked to be on Team Rhi. It was the team that I wanted to be on right from the beginning when the Gauntlet was announced.

lol at the "kick some major bbb ass" she was hesitant on that one.

Yep, I'm sold, I'm on the Team MVRhi bandwagon.

Short and sweet introduction! Very happy to be on Team Rhi and will bring it in Hilton Head. We will kick some ass!

Of all the teams TeamGoryl will have to stomp on the way to the title, this will be the one I feel slightly sorry about...very slightly. It will be nice to meet Rhi though.

Going to feel bad for a minute, just a minute though, before rolling over Team Rhi on our way to victory.

Mimosa's and Taylor Swift....sounds...ummm...great? :alien:

I'm a team Rhi supporter, I mean how can you not be?? She looked like a kid swearing for the first time when she said ass.

Taylor Swift, cute, perky, and juice cocktails don't win wars.:nono:

Vader didn't become Commander of the Imperial Navy by being charming.
:starwars:

Not only will juice cocktails and Taylor Swift get the job done, I promise to be charming and polite as we accept the trophy! If you guys are nice we may share some mimosa and our playlist. #teamrhi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Win or lose, you can't not love Rhiona! I hear her game peaks well for these types of events also.

I like Rhi. She's got that smile that lours you in while she takes ya arse to the woodshed with grace :bomb:

Taylor Swift, Mimosa's, and kicking butt. Who wouldn't want to be on that squad?

Of all the teams TeamGoryl will have to stomp on the way to the title, this will be the one I feel slightly sorry about...very slightly. It will be nice to meet Rhi though.

Poor little guy. You won't even know what hit you.

#MVRhi

Aw, isn't she sweet? Sorry Rhi, Mimossas and Taylor Swift give me heartburn. Sapphire & Tonic and Rock & Roll for this guy.

Come on Rhi.....jack those mimosas up with some red bull and vodka !

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess she'll be the nicest captain! She's got one great team. They'll be a force for sure.

You can't not love Rhi, great captain for sure. Her team on the other hand....well lets say they aren't Rhi

You can't not love Rhi, great captain for sure. Her team on the other hand....well lets say they aren't Rhi

Am I going to have to sing you a Taylor swift song to get some love bro?

Let just say if you in my cart, you will be walking. TS is not on Panda's playlist
Am I going to have to sing you a Taylor swift song to get some love bro?

#MVRhi is named so for a reason. She's a stone cold killer out there and throw in some mimosas and tswift, that's a force I don't think anyone wants to get in the way of.

Back