The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

End of vacation today for me and a 9 hour drive home awaits BUT in 24 hours I'll be at the airport with BIGTIME waiting to hop on a jet plane to Tennessee!!

Woot woot!

Pound cookie and Big Time, that plane will be full of awesome! Safe travels buddy.

Hey Randy safe travels to you. I will see you tomorrow at the course and ready to see some Razzle Dazzle out of those Georgia Clubs.
Pound cookie and Big Time, that plane will be full of awesome! Safe travels buddy.

See you tomorrow Andrew, this is getting so close. I imagine I will leave here sometime between 10 & 1 so as to get thru ATL traffic before the rush begins again. Hope there is a little razzle dazzle in the clubs this weekend but you never know.

I will be happy if mine can produce either razzle OR dazzle this weekend!

Safe travels folks...for anyone driving up through Atlanta/Chattanooga, be prepared for a bunch of traffic around Manchester, TN for the Bonnaroo Music Festival.

Save travels everyone going in early

Have a great weekend guys! DawgDaddy bring some of that knowledge back to share with ya pal :thumb:

Have a great weekend guys! DawgDaddy bring some of that knowledge back to share with ya pal :thumb:

Will do buddy, this is the weekend I have been waiting for all year. See you soon.

Guys this is tomorrow!

In 8 hours, Capt.Dru and I will be headed up to Memphis.

Anyone flying Southwest, make sure to check into your flights!

Dont #coersit

Heading out now, next stop PGA Super Store in Kennesaw.

Heading out now, next stop PGA Super Store in Kennesaw.

Better save that cash, roomie. You know you won't get out of the vault without buying something! See you tomorrow afternoon. Be safe all.

It was Frontier with me, and make sure your 45 minutes and earlier for them. Not going to #Coersit this weekend.
Anyone flying Southwest, make sure to check into your flights!

Dont #coersit

The tour van is on the road and headed to the event. Going to make a stop for the day and night just north of Atlanta because after 8 hours in the van I will be exhausted and need to get some work done. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow at the meet and greet.

Better save that cash, roomie. You know you won't get out of the vault without buying something! See you tomorrow afternoon. Be safe all.

haha no doubt there will be a bunch of new :seemore: putters going home with their happy owners this weekend ! :golf2:

Just got back from the chiropractor and my third adjustment this week. He wants me back his afternoon for another, and then again in the a.m. before I leave for Franklin. It's great that I have a doc that knows how important this weekend is to me and golf in general. I may be dinged up, but, there is no way I'm missing SeeMore!

The tour van is on the road and headed to the event. Going to make a stop for the day and night just north of Atlanta because after 8 hours in the van I will be exhausted and need to get some work done. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow at the meet and greet.

Safe travels dude.

Safe travels JB. See you soon!

Have a safe trip, JB.

Just got back from the chiropractor and my third adjustment this week. He wants me back his afternoon for another, and then again in the a.m. before I leave for Franklin. It's great that I have a doc that knows how important this weekend is to me and golf in general. I may be dinged up, but, there is no way I'm missing SeeMore!

Hope the last couple of visits get you where you need to be. Look forward to seeing you, tomorrow.

Hey partner. Get rested up for this awesome weekend!

Back