Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

Vintage, I like it. Hahahaha

After playing some rounds over the weekend the idea of having music on the course really grew on me. I ordered the HMDX Jam Classic Bluetooth speaker. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R6HV4S/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_RWJJtb1A4HS4J

I wasn't really expecting much for $26 but it came today. The sound quality is actually really good. Took me all of 5 seconds to pair it with my phone. It's rechargeable and lasts 4 hours per charge. I am extremely impressed so far. And the best part?

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

Used this today and couldnt be happier. Fits perfectly in the cup holder. Has really good sound and lasted the whole round without a problem. Came home and charged it up for tomorrow.

Used this today and couldnt be happier. Fits perfectly in the cup holder. Has really good sound and lasted the whole round without a problem. Came home and charged it up for tomorrow.

I picked one up a couple of months ago and your right Ricky for the price it is hard to beat. It sounds great, pairs with my iPhone quickly. I'm pleased with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked one up a couple of months ago and your right Ricky for the price it is hard to beat. It sounds great, pairs with my iPhone quickly. I'm pleased with it

Paired with my Galaxy S4 and Iphone quick and easy. I dont see any flaws in it.

Puttin4bird had the chuks today. They are sweet! Lots of East Coast/West Coast rap..

After playing some rounds over the weekend the idea of having music on the course really grew on me. I ordered the HMDX Jam Classic Bluetooth speaker. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R6HV4S/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_RWJJtb1A4HS4J

I wasn't really expecting much for $26 but it came today. The sound quality is actually really good. Took me all of 5 seconds to pair it with my phone. It's rechargeable and lasts 4 hours per charge. I am extremely impressed so far. And the best part?

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

I might pull the trigger on one of these. I definitely would like to have some tunes out on the course or the range but don't want to spend a hole lot on a blue tooth speaker.

I might pull the trigger on one of these. I definitely would like to have some tunes out on the course or the range but don't want to spend a hole lot on a blue tooth speaker.

$26 with free Prime shipping. I must be missing something as to why they are so cheap. The sound quality was surprisingly good.

I got the HMDX Jam Classic Bluetooth speaker in green last week. Was on my wish list and my wife needed $20 more on an Amazon order to pick up an add-on item she needed. Worked out for both of us! Gave it a quick test in the house and was shocked at how good it sounded to me. Indy showed me that music on the course is something I could get behind so looking forward to using it there.

Ordered the chucks and got them in last night..Sound quality seemed pretty good at the house! I'll take them to the range today if the weather holds out and will be testing the, on the course middle of the week! Pretty excited as I usually just play pandora on my iPhone in the cup holder!

Puttin4Bird (Jake) had his Puma chucks out on the course yesterday and they sounded great. I've never been much of a music on the course guy - not anti by any means I've just never done it much. Anyhow they sounded awesome and it sold me. I'm definitely in the hunt for these now.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

thats great to hear...I'm stoked to break them in!!!

for those that like to stream music, on or off the course. Did you see that Amazon announced Prime Music?

Dear Customers,A little more than 3 years ago we launched Prime Instant Video, adding unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows to the existing Prime benefit of Free Two-Day Shipping. It has turned out to be one of the most important things we've done for Amazon Prime members. Today, we are doing it again for music — introducing Prime Music, the newest benefit of Prime membership.
jeff-letter-launch_v08._V350251381_.jpg
With Prime Music, you can listen ad-free to over a million songs and hundreds of expert-programmed Prime Playlists. Prime Music includes tens of thousands of albums from top artists like Daft Punk, P!nk, Bruno Mars, Blake Shelton, The Lumineers, Bruce Springsteen and Madonna. And we'll be adding more music all the time. Here's a list of popular artists in Prime Music.
In designing Prime Music, we wanted to remove the barriers between you and the music you love. We removed cost. You can listen to the entire Prime Music catalog for free — it's included in your Prime membership. We removed interruptions. Don't worry about having your music constantly disrupted by ads... you won't hear any. We removed listening restrictions. Choose exactly what song to listen to, repeat your favorite song over and over again, or download music to your phone or tablet to listen offline.
Finally, we removed one more barrier — deciding what to listen to. Just play any of the hundreds of Prime Playlists our music experts have created for you. Check out the Prime Playlists here.
Prime members in the US can start listening to Prime Music today at www.primemusic.com. Kindle Fire HD/HDX devices will get Prime Music in an automatic, over-the-air update. You can also download the latest Amazon Music app in the Android and iOS appstores. If you're not yet a Prime member, start a 30-day free trial today. We think you'll find the convenience of free two-day shipping combined with access to a huge selection of movies, TV, music and books to be an incredible value for just $99 a year.
start_listening_button._V350256484_.png
Happy listening (and watching, and reading, and shopping),

Jeff Bezos

Founder & CEO

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. That's actually a real thought provoker ddec. I am paying $10 a month for Spotify right now. With this you get way more for less money.

Awesome, already have prime so I'm going to download and give it a go.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. That's actually a real thought provoker ddec. I am paying $10 a month for Spotify right now. With this you get way more for less money.

If it works as advertised, I will probably listen to more tunes on the course. I don't stream music often so I have no signed up for spotify or anything like that. But I am a prime member.

Awesome, already have prime so I'm going to download and give it a go.

I'm going to try and toy with it today. I'm a prime member as well.

I was thinking the same thing!

Can you listen "offline" with this amazon feature like you can spotify? Love being able to do that on flights

Is there no app?

Can you listen offline like Spotify? That's definitely a benefit that I enjoy since I'm a data burner.

On a sidenote, HBO just dumped a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Sopranos, etc.

This is on my to-do list for the weekend, along with purchasing an external cell phone charger. Both will be essential for the MC.

Also, stupid question: can an external charger e used to charge a portable speaker? I noticed that the one that Ricky purchased lasts for about four hours. That will be enough time for my Saturday morning opponents to rock out to Ratt and Color Me Badd, but my afternoon opponents won't get the Daft Punk/Taylor Swift remix. I can't let that happen.

Thanks Dean for the info! I'm glad this thread came up again so I don't forget my Bose this weekend. Gonna look into this new service!

Is there no app?

try this one cookie.
iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-music/id510855668?mt=8
android -https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=utm_source=appdetail&utm_campaign=amazon.com

Can you listen offline like Spotify? That's definitely a benefit that I enjoy since I'm a data burner.

seems like it. I went on the PC and added the Chili Peppers prime playlist. Loaded the app on my phone, downloading the playlist now.

If you can do it offline, Im signing up today.

and I really wanna do the sopranos again, win/win

Back