The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living a healthy lifestyle is something that should be important to everyone. Took me having a child to learn that. I am proud of you for making those changes proactively.

Thanks! After spending the last two weeks in the hospital and doctors offices with my parents (age 60 and 56) it reminded me once again, that living a healthy life is very important.

Congratulations, Morgan!!!

That is awesome progress GG!

I have another HHJJ which equals two in one week for the first time in a while. Anyway had my yearly review at work today and ended up getting a 22% raise and and extra 3 days vacation. I feel extremely blessed to be where I am at in my career path. I thought it would take me 10-15 years to get where I am at and I have only been out of school for three years. Feeling extremely happy and blessed but also extremely motivated to see just how far I can go.

Congrats Morgan!

Just got results from my wife's surgery, we are cancer free!! Effn-A right!!!!!!!

That is awesome news! Really happy for all of you.

Lots of HHJJ up in here today, and that makes me smile.

Went to grab my Golf Galaxy gift card and I couldn't find it. Asked the wife if she saw it and her response was "go away it's Father's Day weekend". Hmmmm sounds like a HHJJ to me

By this time tomorrow tonight, I will be laying my head down knowing that the following day I will be in Pinehurst watching the US Open!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations Freddie and Mrs. Freddie!

Congratulations GG!

anupabun.jpg
. HHJJ birdie ball came today! Also started Joey Ds fitness and feel great #TEAMMVRHI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small HHJJ but my car insurance went down over $200/year. Pretty stoked on that.

SeeMore event is upon us, stupid excited for what awaits this weekend!

Home inspection today. Hope to have a follow up post in here and not the rant thread..haha

Home inspection today. Hope to have a follow up post in here and not the rant thread..haha

Even if there's some minor things it's definitely not the end of the world. Crossing my fingers for no deal breakers

Thanks buddy. I just hope the rain holds off a bit.

Thanks buddy. I just hope the rain holds off a bit.

Good luck Dev! I hope you will be going through this moving stuff like we've been dealing with the last few weeks :D

Woke up this morning, pulled the scale out and hopped on. 186 lbs.

It has been a long time since I have been at this weight, surprising since I have been having a hard time with diet while doing stuff around the house all the time.

As soon as this stupid reno is done, I am gunning for a low number. Shooting for 170. Haven't been there in 17 years

Inspection went well.
Nothing major. Just informed my landlord we are moving out August 1st.

Inspection went well.

Congratulations buddy. I know this has been a long journey.

Inspection went well.
Awesome news dude...congrats.
grab an extra box for an MC trophy

whoops

Inspection went well.

Is this real!???? Congrats bud! Finally!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back