Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

By far the coolest and most knowledgeable golf personnel I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Taking away so much from this trip. Thanks to THP, definitely wouldn't even dream of anything like this without them. Kudos!

And Cody, thanks for your insight today. Not only with my putting but also the wedge game!

Dude he was dropping bombs on you today. I hope we get to play again in about 6 months, your game will be sick!

Such an amazing weekend and we still have golf tomorrow. SeeMore went above and beyond today. Jim, Ted, Cody, Ben & Andrew, huge thank you for your knowledge and time this evening. You guys were working your butts off.

I'm not even sure if it's possible, but my love for the SeeMore brand has grown exponentially this weekend. There is a wonderful group of people who would give anything to help a THPer.

This weekend had been truly something.

I'm not even sure if it's possible, but my love for the SeeMore brand has grown exponentially this weekend. There is a wonderful group of people who would give anything to help a THPer.

This weekend had been truly something.
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

This has been one wonderful event. We just left SeeMore HQ and it's 11:30pm. This has been one amazing event. To see the guys soaking up the knowledge was greatness. And then the putter buying began.....oh it was a wonderful sight to see.

Will have a full recap later, but suffice it to say that this has been an extremely rewarding outing. The level of knowledge that was shared was stunning and the ability to get real time instruction and correction in the putting lab as well as on the course is simply invaluable. Then, add in an organization that is filled with genuinely nice people that care deeply about what they do and you have a truly special outing indeed.

Such a special experience.

JM

Unbelievable.

The stories you will hear over the next week will seem unreal but they are true.

The generosity and welcoming of the SeeMore staff exceeded any expectations that may have been there.

Amazing courses just adds a cherry on the top.

So much more to come in due time but I can't thank SeeMore enough for having us at their home....unreal weekend.

Nobody ever remembers who finishes second, and true to form, it isn't mentioned that Doc beat me in the 2-man sudden death play off after my putt slid just by that hole. Doc then stepped up and drained that devilish double breaker for the win. It was a great putt Doc. Congrats.

The additional swag tonight was really unexpected. A beautiful shirt, grip of our choice, and another putter cover. A great dinner. and perhaps not getting enough credit is The Hermitage. What a fine golf course SeeMore got us on for two days. Both courses are outstanding.

SeeMore did it up right for us, and to a man. they put it all out there for us. Thanks guys for a very special and unique experience in this business.

Just an amazing day, capped off with a long evening at SeeMore. Absolutely ridiculous levels of customer service. I think it was Jim who said they wanted every customer to become a friend of the company. With the commitment and service we saw over the last couple of days, I have a much better understanding of why a number of THPers swear by SeeMore, and it's one of the reasons I will be putting a SeeMore in my bag.

What a weekend so far. From some instruction/information/knowledge this morning to golf on a great course with SeeMore instructors with each group, and then back to SeeMore HQ for some great hospitality.

Had some barbecue waiting for us, and then the guys there for fittings, instructions, and any other putting knowledge you might want. That itself would have capped off a great day, but they went and gave away a signed ZJ putter as well as a limited edition Payne Stewart commemorative putter.

If that wasn't enough, they handed out a second round of swag. Then to top it all off, they stayed there until 11:30 tonight visiting with us, giving more instruction, and building the putters they could for whoever ordered one tonight, and they all seemed to genuinely want to be there.

This weekend has been way more than I ever expected and the SeeMore guys are extraordinary. All of them will (and did) go above and beyond for any customer. They are for sure good people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Such an amazing day today. The guys at SeeMore are really second to none. They seriously treated us like family. They gave us the top shelf treatment. Jim, Ted, Cody, and Ben helping us on course and having a family dinner and just giving us an unreal amount of swag. I'm seriously in awe of this weekend.

This sounds like an incredible event, I really wish I could have gotten in...SeeMore really rolled out the red carpet for you guys

Finally had a chance to sit down and read through the whole thread and WOW!!!!!!!!! SeeMore is loading you guys up with info its just amazing, and seeing all those putters is mind blowing. What a great day and thank you all for letting us follow along.
Also congrats guys on winning those putters, and those Private Reserve putters are beautiful.

Last of its kind. Had to snatch it up..

duru8yry.jpg

Plus this gem I found in the free bin. I think it fits in well. Almost like another private reserve cover lol

avedynuh.jpg

Private Reserve 2 of 10??? Sick

Tee times are at 830

Getting ready for day TWO of the Seemore Putting Extravaganza with my new Flatstick. This has been a very special weekend indeed.

JM

Could only sleep 4 hours..

I'm a bit excited for today!

Time to put my new baby to work.

Shes gorgeous cookie. Roll her well!

To all you guys out there. Have a blast and happy fathers day!

Congrats Troy and Doc! Those putters are absolute beauties.

Best of luck to everyone today. Man, what an awesome event.

Goodnight those are some gorgeous putters! This has been a great event to follow, thanks for the updates everyone and play well!

What a great day yesterday was!! We get to doit again today! SeeMore guys know their stuff. Ben and Cody gave me some great lessons on putting. Thanks guys, and thanks to SeeMore and Thp for getting this together!

Last edited:
Could only sleep 4 hours..

I'm a bit excited for today!

Time to put my new baby to work.
That PR is something else. It's pretty cool that we're able to game flatsticks that were finished for us last night. :cool:

All packed and ready to head out to the course. The Hyatt Place was a great hotel selection. Looking forward to the round today.

Ready to head to the course this morning. Can wait to tee it up with THP'ers again today on the President's Reserve course.

Back