What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played my company scramble and my team won with a 61

96, it turns out with 6 penalties. Scored it a 97 on the card but realized a mistake. Good problem to have. Best part though, was finally getting out with some fellow THP'rs in baldguy and Matthew. I'll pay for two sleeves to get out with some great people again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in the first round of the club championship today. Shot a very disappointing 81. Had a horrible start and was +5 after 4. I was even on the back until a double on 8 when I flew the green with a 9 iron from 168 into a hazard. Still trying to figure out how that happened. Didn't feel like I played particularly bad, but some shots were just a little off and I got penalized for them with some bad bounces, etc. I had 3 doubles and a triple. Also threw in a 4 putt for good measure, which was the result of just not taking my time. On the plus side, on I had 4 birdies and birdied 3 of 4 par 5s and hit those 3 in 2. 36 putts--got to work on that.

Hoping to play better tomorrow.

Played in the first round of the club championship today. Shot a very disappointing 81. Had a horrible start and was +5 after 4. I was even on the back until a double on 8 when I flew the green with a 9 iron from 168 into a hazard. Still trying to figure out how that happened. Didn't feel like I played particularly bad, but some shots were just a little off and I got penalized for them with some bad bounces, etc. I had 3 doubles and a triple. Also threw in a 4 putt for good measure, which was the result of just not taking my time. On the plus side, on I had 4 birdies and birdied 3 of 4 par 5s and hit those 3 in 2. 36 putts--got to work on that.

no worries, youll shoot 70 or lower tomorrow.

Sice em tomorrow Jeff! :bomb:

90 at Orchard valley. 12/14 fairways, 6 greens (and 5 on the fringe), 38 putts (ugh), 4 penalty strokes. Not horrible but sure could have been better.

77 at Crystal Lake in Benzonia Mi. 11/14 fairways but only 8 greens, 2/4 sandies and 31 putts

90. Ugly. 35 putts. 5 fairways. Ridiculous.

Let's just say UGLY. So ugly I know my score putt didn't even want to take the time to count putts, FIR, and GIR tonight. I thought really hard tonight about taking a much needed break for a week, however my wife talked me out of that so the alarms will be going off at 6. Putting session

Let's just say UGLY. So ugly I know my score putt didn't even want to take the time to count putts, FIR, and GIR tonight. I thought really hard tonight about taking a much needed break for a week, however my wife talked me out of that so the alarms will be going off at 6. Putting session

Maybe shutting it down for a few days would be beneficial. We talked briefly about this, maybe spending a few days not touching the clubs will be a much needed reset.
Don't even turn on the golf channel! Lol

Good luck buddy!

Shot a fun round of 90 today. Three really bad holes killed the score, but there was nothing that could have killed the round. What a fun day at the Hermitage, Generals course.

Shot a 44/42 86 at a course I've never played on. Driving was so/so, but my iron and wedge play was pretty decent. Putting was hot and cold, as I just couldn't get a consistent feel for the green speeds. Going to the local par 3 course tomorrow for more dialing in of my irons and wedges. Overall, my game seems to be headed in the right direction...if only I could eliminate the blow up holes.

Get em tomorrow Patna!!! Head up!

Played Friday afternoon....Even More struggles with the irons....even short irons are crap right now.

48/46 for 94

Shot a 44/42 86 at a course I've never played on. Driving was so/so, but my iron and wedge play was pretty decent. Putting was hot and cold, as I just couldn't get a consistent feel for the green speeds. Going to the local par 3 course tomorrow for more dialing in of my irons and wedges. Overall, my game seems to be headed in the right direction...if only I could eliminate the blow up holes.
mid-80's is very solid on a course you don't know. Well done Nate!

keep at it Jeff. The course owes you in round 2. You'll get those good bounces now after getting the bad one's out of the way. Go out there and play well!

46/39 - 85 Tale of two nines again. Decent start on the front (#OutingApproved), but had a stretch of bad driving that cost me strokes. Back nine was much better due to a more relaxed tempo.

JM

46/39 - 85 Tale of two nines again. Decent start on the front (#OutingApproved), but had a stretch of bad driving that cost me strokes. Back nine was much better due to a more relaxed tempo.

JM

Nice scoring on the back nine. Have fun today, John!

Despite shooting a level par 42/44 86 for my handicap of 14 I am not really happy with it.....ball striking was pretty good all day, but I got some really bad bounces that put me in positions where I had to chip out sideways etc which cost me quite a few shots

Yesterday I shot 48/48 on a course I play regularly. I've shot 39 on the front there before, so 48 is pretty awful. I just didn't have my swing until midway through the front 9 and then carded two 6's on the back nine par 3's, thus a second 48. It was a frustrating day to say the least. I know I can shoot sub-90 on that course if I put everything together.

Played golf with gregdan at Orchard Hills Country Club. Shot 43/40 with 2 doubles and a birdie good day so far. Probably heading out to play another 18.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Didn't play particularly well, shot 88 on Copperhead at Innisbrook... pars at the snakepit 16-18 though. My father in law enjoyed it though, so it was all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back