1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I really wish I was just a little better, but my index is 19.7 so a little higher than you're looking for. If by some miracle thats acceptable let me know and I will happily post an entry :D

Go for it, as JB said you have to be 14-18 by July 25th

I really wish I was just a little better, but my index is 19.7 so a little higher than you're looking for. If by some miracle thats acceptable let me know and I will happily post an entry :D

18 is the cutoff for the Morgan Cup.
There is 5 weeks to go before it gets here roughly.
One can easily drop a stroke or so if they are comitted to instruction and practice.

So at 13.2 am I not able to put my name in the ring?

1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

So at 13.2 am I not able to put my name in the ring?

Sure you are. The requirement is 18 or below by the event.

Edited. Yes an Albatross Club member is required.

Even if you don't go for this event or get in. It's a great investment in everything it offers you.

Last edited:
Good luck to all the entrants, I can't wait to see who will be joining us in July!

Even if you don't go for this event or get in. It's a great investment in everything it offers you.

It said 14-18 so I was just making sure. But I did plan on joining the Albatross Club though. Thanks for your help

14-18 at time of event is a requirement for this spot.

Good luck to he who wins! My index just isn't going to cut it this time. Awesome late in the game opportunity! :)

14-18 at time of event is a requirement for this spot.

This is correct.
Although I do not think a couple of percentage points would get people too up in arms at the time of signing up.

This is incorrect, it is between 14 and 18 for this specific spot.

This is correct.
Although I do not think a couple of percentage points would get people too up in arms at the time of signing up.

Agreed JB, as a participant if a 14.5 was selected soon and they worked themselves down to a 13 for example in 5 weeks, I would not be up in arms. Just my opinion.

Would hate to detract from someone getting selected in that slot and then working their tail off to get down under 14....I sure as hell wouldn't be complacent if selected as a 14.2 for fear of going sub 14.

Hey I think I'm in that range.... :banghead: hmmm... Ok maybe not. Good luck to those that are.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My apologies. I didn't see that. Sorry for the incorrect information.

I am in the range and would LOVE to be able to join you folks, but sadly there is absolutely no way I can swing this. Good luck to those entering, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

Good luck to all who enter!

I am currently not in the range, will continue to work hard. It would be a dream come true, but I want to be sure and protect the event from a relapse potentially on my part.
20.2 was my low point, but I haven't kept that for long, so I want to make sure I'm legit!

This is a life changer for someone! This short notice and the weight of the event will speak volumes about the entrant.
Kick some butt! 5 weeks is NOT a long time !

Good luck to the entrants - quite an opportunity!

Nothing compares to playing in the event of a lifetime and that's what THPMC is for me.
I want that Drive to get my game in top shape, I want to rep an amazing sponsor and rock their equipment, I want to make great shots knowing the world is watching me and feeding off that pressure. I want to root everyone on including my opponents, I want to get choked up on the last hole knowing I gave it my all, And I want to smile as I watch Champagne celebrations. I want to be a 2014 Morgan Cup Staffer!

My handicap is outside the range, but good luck to all who enter, it's the ride of a lifetime for sure!

I encourage every one who meets the criteria sign up. This journey has been like no other. My game is at its best and the friendships that have been forged will last a life time.

I am very excited to see who will be joining us in July. While it's only 5 weeks away, I can bet you'll experience an incredible wave of motivation to improve your game.

Good luck guys!!

Well then, here's a heck of an opportunity for someone. Good luck everyone!

If you meet the criteria this is a no brainer. While the journey may only have 5 weeks left, the emotions you feel those five weeks will be unreal. Can't wait to see who will be joining us.

Looking forward to seeing who will be having the time of their life in a few weeks! Good luck!

5 weeks out and a chance to be in the mc. If you qualify and can make it happen, dont miss this. Joining the 39 others, arriving on a sokid team and sn experience of a lifetime. .#justdoit

Back