The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Banter Away Thread

In Tifton, GA for a meeting. This is the place where that job may open. This place makes BFE look like Gotham. Sheesh ... If I had to drive thru one more town with a 35 mph speed limit I was going to go insane. That happened for roughly the last two hours of my trip ... fastest route setting on my GPS too.

In Tifton, GA for a meeting. This is the place where that job may open. This place makes BFE look like Gotham. Sheesh ... If I had to drive thru one more town with a 35 mph speed limit I was going to go insane. That happened for roughly the last two hours of my trip ... fastest route setting on my GPS too.

Hey dude.. I am in Imperial Nebraska. Nothing out this way at all. Fly into Denver drive 3 hours to the hospital and then an hour back to the hotel each night all with views of flat fields with an occasional cow.

Tifton is on 75, did you come down 280?

Hey dude.. I am in Imperial Nebraska. Nothing out this way at all. Fly into Denver drive 3 hours to the hospital and then an hour back to the hotel each night all with views of flat fields with an occasional cow.

I used to say that I could live anywhere as long as I had a job and my wife was with me. I take it back. Florence may not be a big city but it's easy to get places. Now I drove into Tifton at 1 am and my GPS may suck so I won't drive any nails into any coffins yet but ... From my current vantage point it isn't looking good. And if it's as bad as I think it is, the wife would hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to say that I could live anywhere as long as I had a job and my wife was with me. I take it back. Florence may not be a big city but it's easy to get places. Now I drove into Tifton at 1 am and my GPS may suck so I won't drive any nails into any coffins yet but ... From my current vantage point it isn't looking good. And if it's as bad as I think it is, the wife would hate it.

I've never lived there, but it's not THAT small of a town, and getting to Valdosta, Macon or even Atlanta wouldn't be that difficult. I bet it's around 20k People with chicfila, Lowes, and plenty of other businesses. No booming metropolis, but not podunk either. Valdosta is a decent size city about 30- an away.

I've never lived there, but it's not THAT small of a town, and getting to Valdosta, Macon or even Atlanta wouldn't be that difficult. I bet it's around 20k People with chicfila, Lowes, and plenty of other businesses. No booming metropolis, but not podunk either. Valdosta is a decent size city about 30- an away.

I am spending the night here again before going home in the am ... May take a drive around. I came in thru the arse end it seems so it colored my seriously sleep deprived view.

Seriously dodged a bullet with my laptop. Was dead last night, wouldn't react to either of my two chargers, and I was in a panic about my data that I haven't been able to back up. Get home today and it decides to turn on. Phew. Backing up everything to an external hard drive right now.

This goes along with my comment in the rant thread but the idiocracy that I have dealt with today baffles me to no end

I don't mean to sound narcissistic here at all. But why on Gods green earth is it that females pick the one time in my life that I just want some space and time to myself to start lining up at my door all googley eyed and begging for some attention??? Seems like someone is playing a trick on me.....

^^^at least you didn't put this in the rant thread. lol

I don't mean to sound narcissistic here at all. But why on Gods green earth is it that females pick the one time in my life that I just want some space and time to myself to start lining up at my door all googley eyed and begging for some attention??? Seems like someone is playing a trick on me.....

It's tough to be a chick magnet. Look on the bright side... it could be the IRS lining up at your door

^^^at least you didn't put this in the rant thread. lol
I figured the rant thread would be going a bit far... :D
It's tough to be a chick magnet. Look on the bright side... it could be the IRS lining up at your door
The only reason that the IRS better ever show up at my door is to give me back some old money that they owe me. Otherwise, it could be a bad day for Mr. Collector man.

Straight pimpin homey.

I am spending the night here again before going home in the am ... May take a drive around. I came in thru the arse end it seems so it colored my seriously sleep deprived view.
Nice course there in Tifton, and one up the road in Cordele. I'm only about 1:20 north of you.

Straight pimpin homey.

Haha.... Thanks, Dev. But I don't wanna "pimp", dude. It ain't easy... I want the easy life right now.

Is spine alignment on driver and 3wd shafts that important?

Is spine alignment on driver and 3wd shafts that important?

You'll get varying answers, some are still big believers in it, IMO thought he materials, process, and tech in graphite shafts have come so far that the vast majority of golfer would never notice spined or not spined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back