The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout to clock out, pack up and head to the beach in the am. That'll work.

Today is a big HHJJ for me. JB and I decided to drop the dogs off at the dog sitter and get away for the day. It was a slow day for us work wise, and he is finally home for more then 3 days, so we took a personal day and got so spend some time together just the two of us. It's been awesome! One of the happiest days of the year for me.

We decided to make it two. Spent yesterday in SW FL and today in S FL.
Spending two days with my wife and not working 16 hours a day was a new one and it was awesome.
Tomorrow we are driving back, picking up our babies and heading back to work.
But this was a great two days and it was much needed.

Spending two days with my wife and not working 16 hours a day was a new one and it was awesome.

Good to hear you 2 finally got to take some personal time.

And well deserved JB!
Hope you and Morgan are having a great time!
Everyone needs to recharge the batteries from time to time!

Glad to hear you two did this. Recent event have shown me to make sure we step back and enjoy the little things.

My daughter is on a Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers kick. I love that theme song.

I used to work that show at the Magic Kingdom back in the day. Heard that theme song, Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, about 30 times a day. Glad someone else is having to listen to it now. Enjoy!!

I loved that show when I was little. Watched it all the time

A minor HHJJ - was told today that I am the first sub for the two company golf leagues. Both leagues are having attendance issues and I was told to plan on playing Mondays and Tuesdays for the rest if the summer. Best part is that it will be free for me.
Well...that must've been tough to swallow.

that's what she said

sorry I had to
I actually had second sentence to finish that thought, but for some reason couldn't bold a portion of his OP (browser fail?), went advanced, and when that didn't work hit reply instead of cancel. Figured I'd leave that #softball out there. Well done.

I stared at the screen for awhile...my immaturity took over

HAHA…..I see that. I'm not going to lie, I thought it, but there was no way I was going to put it out there. LOL

HAHA…..I see that. I'm not going to lie, I thought it, but there was no way I was going to put it out there. LOL

hey we all thought it. Glad MD stepped up to the plate for us.

Last year I was so fed up with camping that I wanted to sell our tent trailer but the wife talked me out of it. The first trip of this year has been really awesome. HHJJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The future Mrs Girardcorp called the golf pro today and got setup with some lessons so she can play golf with me. Now comes the realization she'll probably do better than me with just a few lessons :/

Tappin from the iPhone

Brittany and I adopted a year and a half old rescue this past weekend. We had no back story, so it was a complete unknown how he would adapt to our house. He has surpassed our wildest dreams. He is potty trained, does fine in a crate, will play as long as you want, then sit by you when you stop, doesn't bark. In general he's just awesome. Brittany didn't grow up with pets, so I was worried, but he has been so easy and she LOVES him.

Continually amazed by this place!

I will have to say, CJ, that I am continually amazed by you my friend. You are everything that THP is/was/will be.

Tonight I felt what it was like to have confidence on the golf course.
The course was not overly difficult, had just a couple demanding holes, but I executed the shots I had to make.

I had my buddy putting pressure on me and I thrived on it!

I proceeded to SHATTER my previous personal best going 43/40 for a whopping 83!
I must say I am pretty damn proud of myself right now!

I came home and told my family, and everyone was really happy. They have seen how hard I have worked and they are almost as thrilled as I am!

Tonight is a great night!

*Disclaimer*
In no way shape of form do I believe this will be the norm on the scorecard, just relishing in it tonight!

I am so happy for you buddy! That is outstanding!

James, well it just keeps getting better and can't wait to see that putter, I mean new addition to your family.

Thank you sir! Hope all is well!
Cant wait to see you again buddy! (September)

And meet the Girlfriend.

CJ that is great to hear on the PB. Keep it up sir.

Last day of class today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back