Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I'm still curious what they plan to do with our #JourneyToBetter videos. I got an email from Alex about a section of my video just a few days ago. Sounds like they are working hard at something?!
mmmmm interesting. we shot some great videos and I imagine they will put together something amazing.
Had to send my voiceover to Alex recently as well. I'm psyched about what they have up their sleeves.

Heck. I'd sign a NDA just to get a peek at that menu tomorrow! Sounds like mind blowing material.

No pressure Matt, we need your #journeytobetter video by 9am...

Reading this update makes me a little more bummed I couldn't snag the last spot, but also way happy for you Cleveland guys over what is coming your way. Good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck. I'd sign a NDA just to get a peek at that menu tomorrow! Sounds like mind blowing material.

Heck I'm right there with ya partner! These guys are getting up early and checking in often me thinks!

How freakin cool is that update from GG? IM EXCITED for all you cleveland guys

Heck I'm right there with ya partner! These guys are getting up early and checking in often me thinks!

That's assuming we can sleep tonight...

Just caught up on this today.......It's tomorrow in FLA #justsayin!

And today is the day...

One thing I wanted to note is that due to the nature of what is being chosen and/requested it is going to make the decision process a bit harder. Because others will not be able to assist in the choosing.

They and we take the NDA and embargo date very seriously and that means no talking about it. No talking in code, etc. And lastly that encompasses more than just THP. Failure to adhere to it results in the absolute end of THP Events involving any sort of equipment and if it does come back to us who shared the info and where, that person will be automatically removed from the Morgan cup and their matches forfeited.

While I know each of you will receive PMs and text messages without a doubt...we urge you to remember the above.

Who is up and looking under the Christmas tree to see if Santa arrived?
I am extremely excited for you 8 guys and I can't wait for Media Day to see what goodies you get to play with!!!

Exciting day for these staffers. Sounds like the it is going to be worth the wait guys!

Merry Christmas Cleveland Staffers!!

Who is up and looking under the Christmas tree to see if Santa arrived?
I am extremely excited for you 8 guys and I can't wait for Media Day to see what goodies you get to play with!!!

This may surprise everyone, but I didn't get a great nights sleep yesterday. Looking forward to what today brings!

This may surprise everyone, but I didn't get a great nights sleep yesterday. Looking forward to what today brings!

How could you?!?! #doublemindblown Morgan Cup and PM today with equipment announcement. I'd be all over the place!

One thing I wanted to note is that due to the nature of what is being chosen and/requested it is going to make the decision process a bit harder. Because others will not be able to assist in the choosing.

They and we take the NDA and embargo date very seriously and that means no talking about it. No talking in code, etc. And lastly that encompasses more than just THP. Failure to adhere to it results in the absolute end of THP Events involving any sort of equipment and if it does come back to us who shared the info and where, that person will be automatically removed from the Morgan cup and their matches forfeited.

While I know each of you will receive PMs and text messages without a doubt...we urge you to remember the above.

No problemo on my end. Would love to run around like a crazy man telling everyone bc it's so damn exciting, but we'll be able to share soon enough.

Totally understand you JB and these lips will be sealed. Now sitting on the edge ready to receive our excitement... :)

No problemo on my end. Would love to run around like a crazy man telling everyone bc it's so damn exciting, but we'll be able to share soon enough.

Aint that the truth. Come MC (shortly afterwards), you guys will be singing from the roof tops. I mean let's face it. Outside of a few internal and a couple of guys on tour, you 8 will be the first in the world to put these clubs in play.

Aint that the truth. Come MC (shortly afterwards), you guys will be singing from the roof tops. I mean let's face it. Outside of a few internal and a couple of guys on tour, you 8 will be the first in the world to put these clubs in play.
That's pretty freaking amazing. The ultimate amateur experience and then some

JB - i would assume that their will be a full unveiling during Staff Sponsor day at the MC, or does the NDA even extend beyond that?

JB - i would assume that their will be a full unveiling during Staff Sponsor day at the MC, or does the NDA even extend beyond that?

That is up to the company, but as of now, I believe their Tour Rep said the NDA runs through the MC, so unveiling will be after the event.

Something happening today?

Here in Dallas and I just feel a buzz in the air.

My mind and heart are racing this morning.

Back