Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

same here bud, are you ready for this???

Bring it on. It'll be a little difficult not being able to gush about our stuff until after the MC, but only a little...we're to be the first 8 people outside of the company to be hitting this equipment? Shivers.

Anything yet?

I think most of the site is just as excited as the Cleveland staffers about this announcement, if that's possible.

I know man, that is just crazy we will be one of the first ones to know. I can't wait to roll up to the staff bags on Friday #THPMC, all big smiles and jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas.
Bring it on. It'll be a little difficult not being able to gush about our stuff until after the MC, but only a little...we're to be the first 8 people outside of the company to be hitting this equipment? Shivers.

It's the calm before the storm right now.

The most excitement or conversation we will hear or see is... #wow #noway or #cleveland/SrixonRocks

What an amazing opportunity you guys are being given with this top secret menu!! I can't imagine the tough choices you guys face while knowing minimal information about the lines.

That is up to the company, but as of now, I believe their Tour Rep said the NDA runs through the MC, so unveiling will be after the event.

So does that mean the rest of us participating in the MC get to sign an NDA also? I've always wanted to have to sign one of those because that means I get to know some awesome stuff before other people, and that makes me feel special.

This is freaking crazy, I know when you guys announced staff sponsor day changes, this was one of the reasons: so players could get the latest and greatest. Can't think of anywhere else that does things to this scale; it's simply doesn't happen to normal people until you throw a little THP in the mix.

If we had done the MC the way we had in the past, not a single item in their menu would have been on the table.
We know some did not like the changes, but as always, they were done for a reason and we believe it was for the better.

All this talk of NDA's and embargo dates is freaking awesome, you guys are in for a crazy day!

If we had done the MC the way we had in the past, not a single item in their menu would have been on the table.
We know some did not like the changes, but as always, they were done for a reason and we believe it was for the better.

I can't speak for everyone else but I think doing it this was is for the better. I know the Cleveland staffers will agree after they read this. I'm beyond excited for the right of you to get these PM's.

I am working with Cleveland to draw up a NDA, and as soon as I have that I will send It out. Once it's signed and returned to me then I will send the order form.

I will reiterate this in the PM, but please remember a NDA is a legally binding document and if you break it there will be major legal consequences.

Aint that the truth. Come MC (shortly afterwards), you guys will be singing from the roof tops. I mean let's face it. Outside of a few internal and a couple of guys on tour, you 8 will be the first in the world to put these clubs in play.

Oh my....let me let that sink in for a minute.

getting more and more real...

I am working with Cleveland to draw up a NDA, and as soon as I have that I will send It out. Once it's signed and returned to me then I will send the order form.

I will reiterate this in the PM, but please remember a NDA is a legally binding document and if you break it there will be major legal consequences.
Wow were almost there to what we have have been waiting for!!!! TGIF

Oh, and please remember they are on the west coast for timing of the forn. I know I have already asked a lot from you guys, especially regarding your patience, but I am going to ask for little more. Thanks!

Man, I gotta say that this is one of the most exciting equipment related happenings in MC history right here. Big stuff!

Oh man oh man oh man...

Man, I gotta say that this is one of the most exciting equipment related happenings in MC history right here. Big stuff!

Hold on....give me another minute to let that sink in.

#BlowingMind

Big Time you ready for a Big Time Message?
Hold on....give me another minute to let that sink in.

#BlowingMind

Should the other teammates need to be prepared to sign the NDA considering we'll see these items at staff sponsor day?

I can't even begin to describe how pumped I am right now

This is huge for the Cleveland Staffers. Wow just crazy under takings happening right now. And I thought getting my hands on the new Bridgestone line after the MC was awesome. This is #takenupanothernotch #franciserewrittenfosure

That is up to the company, but as of now, I believe their Tour Rep said the NDA runs through the MC, so unveiling will be after the event.

So they are getting a different set after the MC? or we all have to sign NDA's at the MC? *see what I did there lol.

I totally agree. Since I have been blessed to attend, this is number 1 in my opinion. I am also biased ha

I've never had to sign a NDA before. I'm nervous haha

Back