The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People attempting to hide who they are and start crap will not be tolerated.

This to a T. If you have been banned for causing trouble in the past, signing up under a different name will not last long.

Yeah, I know, but it's hard when the neighbors dog keeps coming over in your yard to take a dump.

Now that is hilarious.

No work here, AND an old Air Force buddy is coming to town from Italy this weekend. #Beers

Yeah, I know, but it's hard when the neighbors dog keeps coming over in your yard to take a dump.
There's this old lady in my neighborhood that walks her little dog through everyone's front yard and just let's it crap wherever. If she wasn't so fragile I'd give her a piece of my mind. Just not worth it but I've considered doing a #2 in her yard. Fair game

There's this old lady in my neighborhood that walks her little dog through everyone's front yard and just let's it crap wherever. If she wasn't so fragile I'd give her a piece of my mind. Just not worth it but I've considered doing a #2 in her yard. Fair game
Now that would be funny!!!! However the police may be involved. I can read the headlines now."Angry man takes crap on old lady's lawn"

Now that would be funny!!!! However the police may be involved. I can read the headlines now."Angry man takes crap on old lady's lawn"
hahahaha as they haul me away with my pants down. My dog sitting next to me saying "told ya not to do it dude"

Thank you Toad that made my day.

So I am thinking of grabbing 50lbs of cheap fertilizer for my lawn - 30-0-8. Am I going to scorch the heck out of stuff if I use this stuff?

I know nothing of lawn care, or fertilizer. And what I can find out about it is based mainly for regions that are not my own.

So I am thinking of grabbing 50lbs of cheap fertilizer for my lawn - 30-0-8. Am I going to scorch the heck out of stuff if I use this stuff?

I know nothing of lawn care, or fertilizer. And what I can find out about it is based mainly for regions that are not my own.
You can put any fertilizer on as long as you put it out at the rate it tells you to. Just remember that this time of the year you will be feeding all the weeds as well.

Something about sitting by the water that can take the nerves away and bring on some relaxation. Some days I really cherish living on the coast.

Something about sitting by the water that can take the nerves away and bring on some relaxation. Some days I really cherish living on the coast.

It is amazing how nice that can be. Love being by the water.

I have had a scene from hackers stuck in my head today. As cheesy as that movie is, I love it. May have to watch it tonight.

There is something to be said for that, some of my favorite memories as a child were the days we spent on the gulf when I would visit my dad, entire days and evenings just on the coast and enjoying the tides when we would get a room or rent a condo nearby. Total relaxation.

I'm with JB. Being able to go enjoy a sunset over the gulf is something that I often take for granted, but enjoy every time.

I'm with JB. Being able to go enjoy a sunset over the gulf is something that I often take for granted, but enjoy every time.
it's been a while since I have done this. doing it now with my wonderful wife and our "kids" is rather special.

evehyjyh.jpg

I miss Florida SO much, some day we will end up back there I hope.

Best time my wife and I had when we went to DR was when we went out and just sat in lounge chairs on the beach as the sun set. Didn't even say anything to each other. Just sat there and took it all in and relaxed. I think about that alot.

Best time my wife and I had when we went to DR was when we went out and just sat in lounge chairs on the beach as the sun set. Didn't even say anything to each other. Just sat there and took it all in and relaxed. I think about that alot.
it's no new jersey. ..

it's been a while since I have done this. doing it now with my wonderful wife and our "kids" is rather special.

evehyjyh.jpg

Enjoy it brother.

I could sit out here all day. The sound of the water is so peaceful. This is something to strive for, this is how I want to retire.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I don't live by it. But when I'm staying at a hotel on a body of water whether it's the ocean or just a pond, I take time to sit out and enjoy it.

Last edited:
I'm sooooooooo out of place at these doctor party/things. Small town boy doesn't fit in with all the silver spoons.

I'm sooooooooo out of place at these doctor party/things. Small town boy doesn't fit in with all the silver spoons.
I feel your pain. My wife took pity on me and didn't even invite me this year. I used to laugh at the residents who would follow the chief of surgery around like a pack of ducks.

They are doctors so golf should be a common interest. Just throw some Jman putter knowledge on them and they will be amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back