The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siigghhhhh.....

And there went a perfectly decent Friday morning..
It's still pretty damn good. The weekend is almost here!

Unless you have to work the weekend, and then bummer for you. :wink:

Siigghhhhh.....

And there went a perfectly decent Friday morning..

Still lots of positive to focus on. Not getting involved in this drama.

Enough with the internet fighting.

i know right?! i'll take hilarity over hypocracy...

sorry, you swung first.

Who are the ad wizards who came up with that one?

It's stale guys, let's drop it.

What are you talking about TNTCigarguy?
No need to be so coy, dude.

If you want to be here, be here and enjoy what THP has to offer. If you dont like what you see here, be it as you have put it "people agreeing with each other" or "food putter covers" then there are plenty of other forums across the internet to see.

If you want to be here, be here and enjoy what THP has to offer. If you dont like what you see here, be it as you have put it "people agreeing with each other" or "food putter covers" then there are plenty of other forums across the internet to see.
Maybe he can make a Dent? in a couple of those other forums ...

You all are confusing the hell outta me.

It's like listening to the Sterling tape all over again. There's enough baiting goin on here to make deadliest catch

It's like listening to the Sterling tape all over again. There's enough baiting goin on here to make deadliest catch
i can guarantee you i don't have a retarded personal assistant.

People attempting to hide who they are and start crap will not be tolerated.

Just freaking drop it, everyone. It's a beautiful Friday afternoon with awesome things coming soon here.

I prefer Wicked Tuna. Their accents make me laugh.

It's still pretty damn good. The weekend is almost here!

Unless you have to work the weekend, and then bummer for you. :wink:
No work here, AND an old Air Force buddy is coming to town from Italy this weekend. #Beers

Still lots of positive to focus on. Not getting involved in this drama.

Yeah, I know, but it's hard when the neighbors dog keeps coming over in your yard to take a dump.

WTF just happened.....

That was the end of that.
People here to do only one thing in troll will not last long.
2 years ago, THP was full of them. Its been two years or so.
THP has been a place for many to continue to come and offer opinions and talk golf.
If people dont like that, they can head somewhere else. Some have done so, thousands of others have not. However it is only one sided of course, as THP continues to be about THP and will stay that way.

2 people have been banned (something we rarely do) because their sole reason for being here was to cause trouble and argue. That will not be tolerated with name calling, etc.

Kind of a fun morning for me. My office is having the flooring replaced so I was using a vacant cube this week. Well, it was no longer vacant and my office isn't ready yet. So the only other available office is the CEOs office. You should hear how these guys are answering their phones when I call them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back