The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooooooooo out of place at these doctor party/things. Small town boy doesn't fit in with all the silver spoons.

Drink more.

Makes everything better.

Drink more.

Makes everything better.

Too damn expensive.

#Shouldhavesnuckinvodka
#orbetteryetmaplecrown
#Cookiewoulddoit

Yes yes I would.

They are doctors so golf should be a common interest. Just throw some Jman putter knowledge on them and they will be amazed.

They all play Tennis here, mind blowing.

James pull down ur fly and stick your finger out the flyhole

Something about sitting by the water that can take the nerves away and bring on some relaxation. Some days I really cherish living on the coast.
While certainly not the ocean, I grew up on the Hudson River; and still spend 80% of my non-golf time on the lakes of the Adirondacks. There is absolutely a "cleansing" of the mind being on the water.

That would certainly liven up a group of OB/GYN's
Try this....?
patchadams_zpsc5cbe9de.jpg

I'm sooooooooo out of place at these doctor party/things. Small town boy doesn't fit in with all the silver spoons.

Talk to them about Volbeat. Or flop shots. Or cowboy boots.

I am wearing boots.

And the first one we've bought after two kids, which made it ten times worse. We weren't planning on buying yesterday, but every time we told them we had to leave to pick up the kids, they kept making concessions, so finally my wife left to get them and I got the deal done.

Now that she has one, I'm thinking I'm due for a new one as well....

What'd you get her?

What are you buying yourself?

I think you need a day or six like this soon. we are thinking about you dude.

I have an ultimate vacation coming up soon in Myrtle Beach. And I can't freaking wait!

What'd you get her?

What are you buying yourself?

2014 Highlander. Has more room than her last car, a lot more bells and whistles, and muppets in their commercial.

As for me, dunno. I get an employee discount for a couple auto companies, but not a whole lot from them that I've looked into. I also need to go bigger, but not sure in what direction yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whatcha get? recoils?

YipYip now I just need heads to put them in

2014 Highlander. Has more room than her last car, a lot more bells and whistles, and muppets in their commercial.

As for me, dunno. I get an employee discount for a couple auto companies, but not a whole lot from them that I've looked into. I also need to go bigger, but not sure in what direction yet.

Nice my wife wants a RAV4 looked at highlanders but it too big she says. I really like both and don't think you can go wrong either way but multiple kids says the highlander is the better option.

What are you thinking? What do you have now?

In Tifton, GA for a meeting. This is the place where that job may open. This place makes BFE look like Gotham. Sheesh ... If I had to drive thru one more town with a 35 mph speed limit I was going to go insane. That happened for roughly the last two hours of my trip ... fastest route setting on my GPS too.

Easy cowboy, I went to college there (ABAC Golden Stallions) & am from a smaller town just south of there, Moultrie.

Going out with some friends while I'm at HOME! So nice to be able to say that

USPS tracking is pretty much useless no updates in 3 days

Nice my wife wants a RAV4 looked at highlanders but it too big she says. I really like both and don't think you can go wrong either way but multiple kids says the highlander is the better option.

What are you thinking? What do you have now?

Yeah my wife kept saying the same thing about the Highlander being too big. She finally drove it and was fine with its size. The third row/cargo area is key and it handles really well. We got the V6, so has enough power as well.

As for me, I have a G35x right now. Two car seats in the back and things gets cramped quickly, so am looking for a bigger sedan, or maybe go the other way and go really big, like a Tahoe. The A6 seems big enough and handles well, but have never been a big Audi fan. Maybe the M series, as I've really liked the G35. I probably won't get anything until next year, so lots of time to figure it out. Will be looking for something big, cool looking and fun to drive.

This is just a completely different social setting than I fit in, wowza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back