Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

JB a question if you can answer, if not I certainly understand.

It seems the embargo date would be up by Staff Sponsor Day?

Or will the Cleveland Staffers clubs not be shown and talked about.

Hope that's not an out of line question.

Last edited:
JB a question if you can answer, if not I certainly understand.

It seems the embargo date would be up by Staff Sponsor Day?

Or will the Cleveland Staffers clubs not be shown and talked about.

Hope that's not an out of line question.

Im not JB but I think it was mentioned the embargo could extend beyond the MC, im sure more deets will come soon

Im not JB but I think it was mentioned the embargo could extend beyond the MC, im sure more deets will come soon

Gotcha. Thanks MD. Whenever it is I'll be excited to see what Cleveland has coming down the pike.

Went to kinkos and NDA has been sent. Can't wait to see our choices now!!!

That is dedication. Kinko's appreciates your business haha

Cleveland is killing it this year, I cannot wait until you guys can spill the beans on this process.

Good luck sleeping tonight gents.

Mine has now been sent! And Morgan - thank you for being such an amazing person and tour rep...what a PM I received.

So much excitement for you guys. ..as well as the rest of the Myrtle crew. Pen will be in hand if needed!

Might as well lock up this thread so these guys don't have any excuse to get loose with the info... I'm excited for all you guys; not many people get to experience what you're in for, so hope you all enjoy the ride.

I went to bed at an absurdly early hour last night, so now I just wait for GG to wake up... And get my signing hand ready.

Order forms have been sent. I can't wait for these guys to wake up and see what they are working with.

Mpeterson - the CDA has been sent to you, as soon as I get that back, I will send the order form your way.

Saw some very late pm's from cleveland staffers. ..just a tad excited

#HolyCrap

#HolyCrap

I'd ask you to elaborate, but I know you can't. Not being able to ask your team for advice on club selection would be a tough thing for me, but at least you've got 7 other guys you can bounce ideas off of. Have fun with your menu, guys.

I can't stop looking and reading.......floored.

I'm happy for you dude.

I know that mind is blown right now.

I can't stop looking and reading.......floored.

I'm picturing a vine with you on the floor kicking your feet in delight, reading a order form that is labeled "Classified"

Happy for all you .staffers. cant wait to take a peek at the mc.

I hate being do busy. But how cool for you Cleveland staffers! Signing a NDA is pretty awesome because that means you are getting some truly insider info that only a handful of people know about.

Back