Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Yea wow.

Not just things that we like either. I can't wait for people to see what we are seeing, because it's going to blow some minds.

They did us right. Big thanks to CG and also to thp for not being afraid to change things up for the better.

CGSrixon is certainly doing us right...and because of that, my fellow staffers, I will most likely be the last to get my order in. Can't really say anything else other than that. :act-up:

EDIT: I can probably discuss it with my fellow staffers via PM.

Last edited:
That's awesome guys, I can't wait until staff sponsor day to see what you got!

Unreal...never in my wildest dream could I have imagined how awesome this would turn out...thank you morgan

I need to get back and get this thing filled out ASAP.

Awesome deal guys! Congrats! The wait appears to have been so totally worth it!

Holy $#! + loving this!!!

Stop it guys just stop it!! No not really just kidding.

But you are killing us.ha

Alright, I see what everyone else is talking about now. This is pretty incredible.

Yea wow.

Not just things that we like either. I can't wait for people to see what we are seeing, because it's going to blow some minds.

They did us right. Big thanks to CG and also to thp for not being afraid to change things up for the better.
all about a vision brother. GG nailed it with this one.

GG defiantly nocked this one out of the park. can't believe what I am seeing..

Morgan is just amazing. #FightingForTheLefty

Also for u fellas if I can be of any help at all please reach out.

I'm expecting to see a bunch of pretty excited CG staffers on media day. Understatement? :D

Also for u fellas if I can be of any help at all please reach out.

Mike, is PM OK, or would folks prefer e-mail or something? I do have a few questions on my end, but sent Morgan a PM to make sure what the best way to get in touch w/ folks on some questions.

Mike, is PM OK, or would folks prefer e-mail or something? I do have a few questions on my end, but sent Morgan a PM to make sure what the best way to get in touch w/ folks on some questions.
pm is perfect

Everyone involved did. We are so stupidly lucky and honored!

Yea wow.

And working tirelessly to make it work.

Unreal...never in my wildest dream could I have imagined how awesome this would turn out...thank you morgan

Seconded. Way more than I ever expected.

Still don't believe this is happening

Back