Not open for further replies.
If you're ever in the situation where you need a thumb-stabilizing cast:

A4D5FB0A-18FD-4887-848C-00FA9ED2DF09_zpshm9gkgjd.jpg

I recommend going at this angle:

F6F68AE2-0EA1-451B-B7E3-C5B99F1987E5_zpsvgncaup4.jpg

So you can better:

A2D3E4B9-CE05-4E36-BDD2-64FA576A2797_zpsd6mvq20a.jpg

That is awesome.

I had a similar cast in HS, except it was stabilizing my pinky. I played drums (quads) in the marching band, so I taped the drum stick to the hand with the cast, stuck my arm out under the bottom of the top (couldn't fit my hand through the sleeve) of the uniform and performed like that. hahaha

Hope you heal quickly!

That is awesome.

I had a similar cast in HS, except it was stabilizing my pinky. I played drums (quads) in the marching band, so I taped the drum stick to the hand with the cast, stuck my arm out under the bottom of the top (couldn't fit my hand through the sleeve) of the uniform and performed like that. hahaha

Hope you heal quickly!

I had one stabilizing my pinky as well. I was playing snare that year, and drumkit in the pit orchestra. I taped my stick to my hand too, but my bones shifted due to the playing. Now they're permanently bent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids are in bed. My wife is out of town.

Time for scotch and the Lego Movie. Life is good

I had one stabilizing my pinky as well. I was playing snare that year, and drumkit in the pit orchestra. I taped my stick to my hand too, but my bones shifted due to the playing. Now they're permanently bent.

Interesting and quite a bummer. Mine was due to an injury that tore my tendon on the underside of my pinky. The surgery that put me in the cast failed and my finger is still bent to this day. I get a long fine with it, but it gets stuck now and then.

Interesting and quite a bummer. Mine was due to an injury that tore my tendon on the underside of my pinky. The surgery that put me in the cast failed and my finger is still bent to this day. I get a long fine with it, but it gets stuck now and then.

Yeah mine was due to punching a wall.

Not the brightest move when you're section leader.

Yeah mine was due to punching a wall.

Not the brightest move when you're section leader.

Sorry, I laughed at that. I did that many times when I was in that same position. Walls, lockers, basketball poles. I figured at least I didn't hit someone, so it let me get my stress out and not get into an altercation. Though, my knuckles are freaking beat from it. :/

At least hold a good beer... J/k Pete.

Dang it Ryan you beat me to it. :)

Well... I wasn't 100% kidding.

Need to take up a fund to get Pete some decent brew.

I will happily donate as long as we can get rid of that can. LOL

I agree. Needs a better brew. Maybe he couldn't reach the top shelf with the cast though? haha

Saw that movie Chef. I thought it was pretty good. Made me want to cook a ton of stuff.

Yes, those are my shoes floating in the golf course parking lot.

Um, that's not good.

Tournament got canceled at nine, standing water throughout the fairways.

What sucks is I was actually playing really well for nonstop rain.

Dang cookie what's going on

Apparently God's bladder is full this morning....... or was full rather.

So god emptied his bladder on Texas? :bulgy-eyes:

My dad bought a Jeep, I've been helping him plan his build. This could get addicting

I can't buy a Jeep, I can't buy a Jeep.

So god emptied his bladder on Texas? :bulgy-eyes:
#hollywater

My dad bought a Jeep, I've been helping him plan his build. This could get addicting

I can't buy a Jeep, I can't buy a Jeep.

I want a jeep and old jeep just to cruise in preferably a scrambler

#hollywater

I want a jeep and old jeep just to cruise in preferably a scrambler

If I did one it would probably be an old yj or xj, my dad just bought a new one. I can't justify one, maybe when my wife gets put of grad school.

Last edited:
I still want the truck bed, but and old CJ would be very cool as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back