2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Heres a quicky.

Dreams of a repeat dance in Finley's head
But not in the Dos as they wet the bed
Sabella casting out trying to snag a bass
Watchout #zoocrew we're coming for your A$$

Alright this is the last one in my crosshairs for this year. The banter is heating up and I love it. Freaking cannot wait for things to kick off for this.

Knowing you had to give up your spot at #TheKing and the reason you did, I really hope you get a shot at this buddy.

I could see myself heading the states in December... ;)

Alright this is the last one in my crosshairs for this year. The banter is heating up and I love it. Freaking cannot wait for things to kick off for this.

I'll have the new home all settled in and the body in top physical shape for taking those Callaway boys to the woodshed come December. :deadhorse: It would be too cool having you as a team mate good buddy!

Love hearing that OG.

Castor cool as ice seems ready to throw his name in!!! Just one of many THPers looking forward to the sequel. Only difference different ending!

Mikedean is a lyrical genius! A modern day Eminem if you will. :)

Let's give this a try:

Welcome to the Grandaddy Dos
Where with a Zoocrew loss, Sabella's face is turned white as a ghost

Watch the grin disappear from JRod's face
As he hands over the belt to Jman with the utmost grace

The #Zoocrew confidence couldn't have been higher
But in the end, they are calling for a cease-fire

With Team THP there was never a doubt
Cause in 2014, they are effin stout

#ItsComing

Was just talking about this one with thpers yesterday...lots of excitement coming

#Ready&Waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#BringIt

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

#ItsComing
I'll be trying my best for this one. Practicing just about every night. Dialing in distances on new equipment. Ready, willing, able.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Each time out this event is on the brain. Want in badly

#cantwaitformoreinfo

My lawn is full of divots. The gardens have been used as sand traps. My wife is gonna kill me lol.

It will all be worth it!

I can't wait to support and follow along with #GrandaddyDos - THP's Revenge. I know Jman is anxious to get some team members.

This could get crazy here shortly.

#GetExcited

Yes, YEs, and YES.
#IAMEXCITED

I think THP is about to rock this one. Let it be known, #TeamBasementDwellers is out to avenge the #DreamTeam in a truly incredible event. Get to work now and it'll make it that much sweeter sipping on the sweetness of victory come December.

Back