The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Catered in Chipotle for lunch today.

Gonna make sure im near front of the line so its more than 2 pieces of chicken

There's your first problem. Steak ftw!

I think I just set a PB for consumed chipotle...and theres a TON of chips and guac left

The wife went and got chipotle for dinner. I was gonna take a picture for validation but I ate it too fast. It was a chicken bowl. And it was fantastic

I've never had the burritos from here, always choose the bowl with white rice. Any advantage to the burrito over the bowls?

I've never had the burritos from here, always choose the bowl with white rice. Any advantage to the burrito over the bowls?

You can eat it a lot faster in a burrito

If your looking for the extra 300 calories then the burritos have the advantage.

Had a bowl for lunch today myself.

If your looking for the extra 300 calories then the burritos have the advantage.

Had a bowl for lunch today myself.

If you're eating at Chipotle, the 300 calories isn't that big a deal.

hahaha

If you're eating at Chipotle, the 300 calories isn't that big a deal.

hahaha

It will definitely make you lose a few pounds later. #2ftw

I now live within 10 minutes of a Chipotle and work within walking distance. The closest one use to be an hour and a half. This could spell bad news for my chiseled (not really) physique haha.

I now live within 10 minutes of a Chipotle and work within walking distance. The closest one use to be an hour and a half. This could spell bad news for my chiseled (not really) physique haha.

Most Excellent!!!

Smalls...that 300 calories keeps me under the 4 digit mark on my lunches!

Could spell bad news for your plumbing, too

With reasonable selections and the bowl option, it's REALLy not that bad.

Dang, I wish I was famous. Free chipotle?!?!

1922396_723009824427490_7217553497823067958_n.jpg

I might quit my job if I got free Chipotle. #Greatness

Burrito bowls 2 days in a row for lunch. I'm not proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broken pictures Dan

why is he getting so close to the food

Had to put that on Twitter and send to John Kim.
Everybody knows not to reach over the glass.

Hate people that feel the need to do that. Think they are better and more powerful than everyone else.

Oh wait.....nevermind.

I need to have this today.

Back