What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played yet.... I know, right?!?!?

But I hit the range and was absolutely pounding driver. So what that the s-word crept into my pitch stroke, relentlessly... I was pounding driver, man! ;)

Hoping the homestead responsibilities ease up some so I can actually stop with the pretend golf.

THPed while I could at work. Then went to the range with Maddog. Chatted it up with my Albatross brothers a bit and now just THPing before bed!

Thped and was going to go to the course for some practise until I checked the weather and we have some possible thunder/lightning nearly here so might just play xbox 360 golf.

THP and that's it

Golfed The Falls (Chilliwack) with some friends. Course was in great shape. Awesome views.

re epoxied my driver shaft... packed for OCMD invitational

Applied lead tape to my irons. A crap load lol. Now they are at my fitted swing weight and immediately I can "feel" the difference. Feels like I am having better time finding the head throughout the swing and has smoothed out my transition quite a bit. Anxious to get out to the range!!!
etyte9yd.jpg

Applied lead tape to my irons. A crap load lol. Now they are at my fitted swing weight and immediately I can "feel" the difference. Feels like I am having better time finding the head throughout the swing and has smoothed out my transition quite a bit. Anxious to get out to the range!!!
etyte9yd.jpg

Wow, what is your fitted swingweight? F0?

Haha d6 is what I was fit for

Thats not too bad, I play D4, what were they before tape? That looks like 20g worth!

Made an appointment with Dana Upshaw for a checkup.... Loft / lie / videos

Hard to believe, those were at c7!

Wow so 20g was close! You need some brass tip weights so there is less tape!

Thping
Turned in MC order
Browsing our scripting

Haha d6 is what I was fit for

Those irons look like they are D20..... :bulgy-eyes: Heck if they work for ya timing that's what it's all about :thumb:

I had a great day with my buddy DawgDaddy at Lane Creek :golf2::good:

Reinforced last nights ball striking with a 30 minute session hitting PW to 5hy. More open stance, head behind ball so I can see what I want the club to hit. When my shoulder turn is right I can feel it and the results are good. This swing feels "right" too, something I have been looking for for a long while now.

Marked a dozen yellow q-stars. Ready for tourney this weekend.

Made an appointment with Dana Upshaw for a checkup.... Loft / lie / videos
You and I both know you will enjoy that day for sure buddy. Dana flat out knows his stuff.

I spent some time on THP, watched some golf on TV and played 18 holes with my buddy Ole Gray. What a great day!

Played 18 this morning, did some club pondering as I've got some big purchases coming up and now some THP

DSC_0450-L.jpg

Work. :alien:

im so lazy I need to go regrip my irons....blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back