The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good MorningTHP!

Good Morning Marty!!

Travel safely today and enjoy your trip to my home Maryland.

No work today and leaving for MD for the Bridgestone Invitational!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoiler
IMAG0093_zps6x6uboah.jpg

Mama visiting at the hospital. I'm hoping this will all go to HHJJ later today.
Well, here it is, the move to HHJJ.
Doc said an underactive thyroid triggered the vestibular syndrome and she should be fine, although medicated for life, now.
Mama has her in the truck as I type this and she's on the way home. She has to be confined to a small area and watched by someone almost like a baby until she gets her legs back under her. But, she is standing better, and took a couple steps, but you can tell she's still quite unsure of her balance. We just have to work with her and rehab her back which could take a week or so, says the staff at the hospital. So, we'll be moving the hard furniture out of the living room and letting her get her balance back without fear of her falling and hitting the coffee/end tables. Her bedding and food/water is already set up and someone will sleep on the sofa at least for tonight just to be near. I think the wife is really going to baby her more than ever, which I didn't think was possible, so her recovery should be fine.

If you have an older dog, I think you should go check out the syndrome on YouTube to see the signs and symptoms so you know what it is and what to do. Apparently, it's pretty common, and I've never heard of it before this week. Today is a happy Friday!! Thank you all for your thoughts. I :love: you people.

Awesome, glad all is good!

So happy that she's on her way to recovery, Sean.

Very happy for you Sean!

My HHJJ is that this time next week I will be relaxing in Colorado Springs enjoying the 4th with my family. A much needed summer break.

Fantastic news Sean!!

Great news Sean!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is such incredible news!! There is nothing wrong with babying your pets. I make all of Duke's treats, including his peanut butter, to ensure that it's 100% salt free due to his heart condition. Every Sunday I make a new batch, and while it's time consuming, I don't care because if it means prolonging his life then I will do it.

I am so happy for you guys, what a happy Friday!

great news buddy.

Glad to hear your dog is doing better. When our corgi Figment was diagnosed with Addison's Disease, I didn't think I could keep it together the week he was in the vets office undergoing tests and fluids. My dogs are my children and I would do anything for them. Good luck with the healthy recovery!

Great to hear Sean

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Awesome news Toad! So happy for you guys.

Last edited:
Bumping for BIGTIME!

Just confirmed.....was invited to play in a scramble by Andrew Frakes and his dad this Sunday. Andrew is on the Callaway long drive team over the past few years. Very excited and honored to be asked.

Just confirmed.....was invited to play in a scramble by Andrew Frakes and his dad this Sunday. Andrew is on the Callaway long drive team over the past few years. Very excited and honored to be asked.

Now that is big time, Big Time! Have a great time and out drive him!

Awesome Nate enjoy that!!!

Have fun big timer.

I print t shirts as a hobby ... just finished a run for my wife's jewelry business using glitter ink ... a first for me ... a great feeling of accomplishment when I finish!

I print one off kind of stuff, and have fun doing. Its all done in my kitchen!

Looked for thread to show off your hobbies, but did not find it ... hate to start a redundant threads ...

I print t shirts as a hobby ... just finished a run for my wife's jewelry business using glitter ink ... a first for me ... a great feeling of accomplishment when I finish!

I print one off kind of stuff, and have fun doing. Its all done in my kitchen!

Looked for thread to show off your hobbies, but did not find it ... hate to start a redundant threads ...

That's awesome dude!

I'm currently trying to lock down a Tshirt company to help me with some shirts for my bike shops, but have yet to find anyone who is willing to work with me the way I need them to.

That's awesome dude!

I'm currently trying to lock down a Tshirt company to help me with some shirts for my bike shops, but have yet to find anyone who is willing to work with me the way I need them to.

Thank you very much!

Its a hobby for me, so I do very small runs (20'ish shirts) ... and only have the ability to do limited number of colors ... I do not really try to make money at it ... but if I can help in any way, let me know, but I am guess you want multi-color ... those tshirt I marvel at when I see them.

I also did some koozies tonight ... I give the iSuk ones away on the golf course for that "get the humor" of it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back