Happy 6 year Anniversary THP!

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I am sitting here at my desk going through LinkedIn and see that my good friend should be congratulated on 6 years of business. I do not know if this is the exact date THP was formed but LinkedIn sees to think it is.

Regardless is we on the button or a few days removed, congratualtions is in order. Not for creating a website or working their tails off. But for sharing so much of themselves with us. Many threads have been created giving them props and maybe this is one more. I don't really care because you can't say enough about this place or these two.

THP is home to a great many. People come and go but the spirit of the community stays the same. Is it perfect, no but nothing in life is. Not sure it would be what it is with out being a living, breathing part of so many lives. So please join me in congratulating two of my friends on a 6 year milestone. I am looking forward to many more twist and turns on the pages of THP and I know the rest of you are as well.

Great, thread Freddie! Congrats on an awesome six years and hopefully many more to come!

Happy 6 year Anniversary, THP! This place, this community, this family, has changed my life for the better in many ways...thank you to Josh and Morgan for their vision.

Congratulations on 6 years! Here's to many more! :drinks:

Thanks Mr. Kong. The idea was in fact put into motion in July of 2008.
Website went live shortly thereafter and the community went live a few months after that.

Very nice. Another succesful year down and many more to come.

Congrats to the best golf website on the web !

Congratulations to JB and GG...thanks for giving your idea life, which in turn has given us all another home.

Congrats Josh, Morgan, and the staff that help make this place great.

Congrats JB and Morgan on the 6 year anniversary of the birth of your THP baby. Looking forward to seeing it grow even more in the next 6 years. I'm very proud to be a member of this awesome family.

Congrats THP on 6 years of pure AWESOMENESS!!!! Cheers for Many More To Come!!!

Congrats guys. You must be very proud on how far the site has come and very excitied to as to where it is going. I also want to thank the THP staff for all the hardwork they put in on a daily basis

Congrats JB, GG and THP staff!!! We truly appreciate all the hard work and look forward to many more years with this golf family.

Happy Anniversary THP and all the members.

I will be coming up on my 1st anniversary on THP next week. Hard to believe it's been a year.

Happy 6 years! Love this family!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats on 6 years! Amazing to see many of the accomplishments in the past 6 years and know there are many more to come. Thanks for letting us all be a part of this great community.

Happy Anniversary THP.

THP is truly my home away from home and I have made so many great friends here. I'm proud to be part of the THP family and look forward to many more years.

Congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment.

6 years, wow, ive only been here for part of it but this place has grown leaps and bounds....looking forward to much much more

Happy Anniversary. ..here's to many more!???

Thanks for everything you had done here Josh and Morgan! #KeepTheDreamAlive

Wow, what a transformation this place has seen over 6 years!

Excited to see what another 6 years will bring. How many HOF tags will I have wrapped up by then? ;)

A huge congrats to Josh and Morgan on making their dream happen and all of our lives more fun. Thanks you two.

Happy 6th anniversary THP and more to come. I can't think of golf now without THP.

Wow I thought it was older than that. Matured quickly. Bravo

Thanks for putting in so much work to give us hackers a place to basement dwell. I love this place and the people who make it what it is.

Back