The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I'd be happy to ship your Cleveland/Srixon clubs from Atlanta.*

Spoiler
No representations made as to the condition of any clubs transferred to/from MB to ATL, including, without limitation, whether said clubs are used for single or multiple rounds of golf between or after delivery to ATL. No representations made for any clubs that fail to make delivery from ATL to TX on basis of shipping company or fact that ATLGolfer simply finds said club(s) too awesome to let go.

Man, that was thoroughly #laywered.

Sleepless nights of excitement have already started for me.....

Sorry for the sidetrack. Here's a question for you all:
What is the one thing you are each going to keep top of mind during the week of competition?

Enjoy it. Take it all in and have fun

What is the one thing you are each going to keep top of mind during the week of competition?

Have fun. Be a pro.

Take it all in, relax, and savor it, it will be the grandest stage I ever set foot on.

Stay focused on the task at hand, play within my abilities.

That mindset plus execution will take care of the results I desire.

Yep.....I'm ready.

Still like the looks of those ball markers, which brings me to the question...can we use any ball mark or are their MOrgan Cup guidelines that need to be followed?

That's Badass Cookie!

Trying to catch up here :) I've been trough some serious physical and mental experience the past 48-52 hours, including a streak a of a 14 hour physical work day, followed by 1 hour of sleep and the 4 rounds of golf walking in 16 hours. I slept like a baby last night, but today I feel like I was left under a train.

I've been offline for a few days, but seeing all the talk here makes me so pumped again, now I'm taking a few days off from golf, but that leaves more time to hang around here :D

That's Badass Cookie!

Thanks buddy, DevRickus had those made for Team THP, absolutely love it but it doesn't go into play until 7/26.

Still like the looks of those ball markers, which brings me to the question...can we use any ball mark or are their MOrgan Cup guidelines that need to be followed?

Been able to use whatever we want in the past.

The next shot. Nothing else. If I can do that, I know I'm doing the best I can.

Trying to catch up here :) I've been trough some serious physical and mental experience the past 48-52 hours, including a streak a of a 14 hour physical work day, followed by 1 hour of sleep and the 4 rounds of golf walking in 16 hours. I slept like a baby last night, but today I feel like I was left under a train.

I've been offline for a few days, but seeing all the talk here makes me so pumped again, now I'm taking a few days off from golf, but that leaves more time to hang around here :D

Dang, Henri, that's hardcore! Rest up, buddy!

I do not believe there has ever been mention of a certain ball marker that needs to be used.

I don't believe there is either... Which is why I'll be breaking the Albatross coin out!!!
Thats a solid choice, given what Team you are on.

I will be using my custom ball marker given to me by my Teammate, Dev.

Yea I purposely haven't touched the one Ricky gave us. Too scared to lose it and it's gonna be my good mojo for the weekend.

Thats a solid choice, given what Team you are on.

I will be using my custom ball marker given to me by my Teammate, Dev.

Maybe I'll get the other 32 THP a ball marker that states "Don't look Now Team Paradise is coming"

:)

Maybe I'll get the other 32 THP a ball marker that states "Don't look Now Team Paradise is coming"

:)

#NotWinning would work too :act-up:

3 weeks from today I will be making the drive to Myrtle Beach to assist JB and Morgan in preparation for the 2014 Morgan Cup. To say that I am excited to even be a small part of this event would be a great understatement. I am ready to do whatever needs to be done to make this the best Morgan Cup EVER!! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones.

Can't believe this is happening this month. Wow, good luck to all the participants, your hard work will be put to the test! Can't wait to follow along.

Back