The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that MP. That has to be rough. Hope everything is OK.

Damn MP, positive thoughts your way dude

Hang in there Martin! Thoughts are with you.

Hang in there MP!

Fernand (my dog ) just had another seasure... I am really worried

Sorry to hear this Martin, he was doing so well. Hope he bounces back as quick as last time. Keep us updated.

Having just gone through a bigtime scare with mine, I feel for you. I now truly know what something like this feels like.

So sorry to hear this. Hopefully is resting now and recover as quickly as he did the last time.

I am bummed netflix took spaceballs off. It was one of the few movies I'd put on when I couldn't sleep. :/

Man hopefully all will be well MP, my thoughts are with you guys and Fernand.

Having just gone through a bigtime scare with mine, I feel for you. I now truly know what something like this feels like.

yeah I felt for you when I read about it, was glad to know that it was not epylepsia and that your pup would be able to get back on foot (no pun intended)

just seems like I will have to get used to these overy once in a while.

thanks to everyone

yeah I felt for you when I read about it, was glad to know that it was not epylepsia and that your pup would be able to get back on foot (no pun intended)

just seems like I will have to get used to these overy once in a while.

thanks to everyone

When I was watching videos about the vestibular condition, I saw some of those seizure videos, too. Holy cow, I feel like I got off easy not having an epileptic pup. Super scary.
PS Ours is getting better, stronger, and more balanced every day. Whew!!

Feeling it for you, now, bro. Scary, scary stuff we 'parents' go through.

Sorry to hear that Martin, I'm hoping he's better soon.

Sorry to hear that Martin, I'm hoping he's better soon.

Thanks, but he is better now, the seizures only last for a couple minutes, but he his exhausted and confused for a couple hours, so he is fine this morning. I will call the vet as soon as they open

Dang Martin, just saw this. Hoping for the best for Fernand.

Thanks, but he is better now, the seizures only last for a couple minutes, but he his exhausted and confused for a couple hours, so he is fine this morning. I will call the vet as soon as they open

Sorry to hear what happened to your pup. Hope he is okay buddy.

My wife with electronics. Ugh.

My wife with electronics. Ugh.

Does she try to throw the remote's signal like she was casting a fishing line? My wife does that and I laugh.

Then I do it and say "expecto potronum" and she calls me an a$s.

Central air conditioning blew last night. It's supposed to "Feel Like" 95* today according to weather.com. Really hoping I can get it fixed.

Does she try to throw the remote's signal like she was casting a fishing line? My wife does that and I laugh.

I lol'd and got 'looks' from my cube farm brethren.

Ran to Kroger for lunch to pick up something to eat.

Saw a HUGE thing of mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries) and it had a bright yellow sign on it that said "Manager Special". Walked up to it and saw $5.99 and thought that was a superb deal. Grabbed a red bull and a small sushi plate. Got to self check out and the total came up to freaking $25.00.

Was baffled, but went ahead and paid... checked the receipt and it was like $15 for the fruit. Needless to say, the $5.99 was PER POUND! The dang thing weighed over 2 pounds. HA!

Oh man. My fiancé doesn't cast it. But she'll hold it out arm extended and thrust it toward the TV (not the actual DVR) when changing channels. I always chuckle at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back