The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im telling you now, just like I told you then...We will be back.

Im telling you now, just like I told you then...We will be back.

This makes me incredibly happy every time you say it.

It is truly a great place to go. The golf the atmosphere everything is awesome. Effin Branson

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I've heard bits and pieces about Branson. Hopefully I get to experience it one day.

My wife has asked me to help her with a "conflict resolution" assignment for her ed admin class.
I get to argue with her & at the end of it not be in trouble? Heck yeah, where do I sign up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was inspired by someone today. A 17 year old young man who is battling brain cancer. Spent an hour this afternoon chatting with him and his perspective in life and what drives us is downright incredible.

Hopefully our chat had an impact on him as much as it did me.

Teeing it up with my buddy T0AD in a 4-man scramble tourney on Friday morning! Let's do this!

BRANSON!

Always wanted to go to Branson. Is it possible that there could be some extra motivation in finally going? Guess we will have to wait and see.

I was inspired by someone today. A 17 year old young man who is battling brain cancer. Spent an hour this afternoon chatting with him and his perspective in life and what drives us is downright incredible.

Hopefully our chat had an impact on him as much as it did me.

This is so cool, and rest assured War, I'm sure you had a positive impact. In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, we sometimes forget that words mean things and that heartfelt sentiments are almost always recognized for just that....heartfelt. I bet he heard it in spades man!

JM

My grandmother went there a bunch of years ago, and I have been dying to go since. H to the double mm..............

absolutely loving this laptop.. lightning quick w/ 12gigs of ram.. I've already loaded up all of my data an music and pictures from my other computer and I still have 920gigs on the hard drive.. heck yeah.

Oh yes.
#LifeIsGood

I love it Cookie. #BleedGreenandWhite

My HHJJ is just the day, hard work is paying off, played incredibly well today and didn't lose my mind when bad shots happened. Also met a new playing buddy, which is the ultimate HHJJ.

Almost to our stopping point for the night. Charlotte, NC for the next two nights, then off to St. Augustine for a night.

Almost to our stopping point for the night. Charlotte, NC for the next two nights, then off to St. Augustine for a night.
Drive safely! Charlotte is a great city! Planning on visiting Carowinds?

Drive safely! Charlotte is a great city! Planning on visiting Carowinds?

Actually we are tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Thanks Tom!

Got to see video of my little girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back