The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to see video of my little girl!

Awesome!!! Just dont do the 3D video. Its the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

It was like watching alien. As soon as they put the camera on here, she literally like slithered off screen. I was like "Okay we're done here"

Awesome!!! Just dont do the 3D video. Its the creepiest thing I have ever seen.
We did the 3D, but did it too late. If you do it too late, they're all smushed up against the placenta and their face looks distorted. In our case, Nick kept either a foot or a hand in front of his face. We went back for a second shot at it (they didn't charge us for the second time) and he did the same thing. If we had to do it over again, I'd go around week 28 or 29 as opposed to week 32 which is what we did.

It's a great time! Let me know what you think about The Intimidator!

Exactly the same roller coaster as The Diamondback at Kings Island. One of my favorites.

On the flip side I am sweating like a pig.

A quiet weekend with my family.
Some cookouts, some fireworks, Kayaking, relaxation, A bit of swimming, and Cookouts...

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

Nice CJ. I'm a couple hours away from heading across the state to do the same. Hope to get some jet ski time in and drink a lot of cheep beer in teh evenings.

Got to see video of my little girl!

Completely changes your perspective on things doesn't it? I remember the first ultrasound & then when they put her Indy arms at the hospital. I get chills just thinking about it.

I FINALLY signed KellyBo and myself up at the local GYM here in Watkinsville :bomb::bananadance:! Time to get sweaty somewhere besides a golf course. :D I really missed the one we were members of in Monroe Ga. so it will be fun to get back into the swing of things. My old knee has been acting up again and I'm not sure what's the deal with it however I will be doing some strength training in both legs to try and build some stamina back.. I feel happy that a gym is back in my life/schedule :thumb:

Awesome stuff Jman. I remember that day as well!

Thanks everyone! I really can't wait to meet her!

I was perusing my photobucket and found this, it's what happens when #Cookie and I get together hahahaha

0BB2DB0A-81EE-4A9F-8058-11C09EC02B0B_zpsmlvvdrnu.jpg

U have a headcover party?

How to train a dragon 2 date night with my 2 oldest. Movie starts in 5 minutes and we have theater to ourself
7u5aqyda.jpg

Enjoy these outings Mike. They grow up in a blink of the eye!

Had such a great day today I just have to share. It started out with 3 hours of treatment on my neck and shoulder. It is the first time that I left with less pain than I came with. Things are going well enough I decided to forego scheduled shots to control pain. You can only receive 5 of these shots in total, so I'm saving the last 2 in case I need them later this month, say in 3 weeks from now.

Then, this evening I had a great range session where I finally felt my ball striking was back to where it was pre-injury. In the middle of the session I got a PM shout out from a great friend and it gave me a lift like he'll never know. Thank you Freddie Kong.

Had such a great day today I just have to share. It started out with 3 hours of treatment on my neck and shoulder. It is the first time that I left with less pain than I came with. Things are going well enough I decided to forego scheduled shots to control pain. You can only receive 5 of these shots in total, so I'm saving the last 2 in case I need them later this month, say in 3 weeks from now.

Then, this evening I had a great range session where I finally felt my ball striking was back to where it was pre-injury. In the middle of the session I got a PM shout out from a great friend and it gave me a lift like he'll never know. Thank you Freddie Kong.

That's awesome Ken, I know you were hurting a bit this past weekend. Really rooting for you to get as close to 100% as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to see the progress with the neck ken. Less pain is all kinds of bueno buddy. Want ur A game in myrtle

Dropped my Sushi headcover on the course today, glad the group behind grabbed it and gave it to me... If they hadn't this would have been a rant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ken that is good news indeed!

Continue on your path to healing buddy! I cant wait to hear of you whipping up on these young bucks in #THPMC!

Glad to hear things are headed in the right direction Ke!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Glad to see the progress with the neck ken. Less pain is all kinds of bueno buddy. Want ur A game in myrtle
You know I'll do my best to bring it, Mike. So happy to be able to put in the work again.

You know I'll do my best to bring it, Mike. So happy to be able to put in the work again.

Awesome to hear Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back