The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for you Ken!

Glad to hear that health news Ken! Very awesome

Ken! So happy to hear this my friend! Been sending as many positive thoughts as I could muster your way buddy, can't wait to see you again incredibly soon.

How to train a dragon 2 date night with my 2 oldest. Movie starts in 5 minutes and we have theater to ourself
7u5aqyda.jpg

That is awesome. I did that last sunday, same movie. Was a great time. Enjoy it buddy!

Good news Ken. Less pain is always a good thing. Hoping it keeps up for you through the end of this month at the very least.

How to train a dragon 2 date night with my 2 oldest. Movie starts in 5 minutes and we have theater to ourself
7u5aqyda.jpg

Lmao. DId they make you go sit away from them? hehe

Awesome to hear, Ken. Hope it continues to better for you.

Had such a great day today I just have to share. It started out with 3 hours of treatment on my neck and shoulder. It is the first time that I left with less pain than I came with. Things are going well enough I decided to forego scheduled shots to control pain. You can only receive 5 of these shots in total, so I'm saving the last 2 in case I need them later this month, say in 3 weeks from now.

Then, this evening I had a great range session where I finally felt my ball striking was back to where it was pre-injury. In the middle of the session I got a PM shout out from a great friend and it gave me a lift like he'll never know. Thank you Freddie Kong.

It's great to see you getting back in the saddle partner! Keep up the good work and get ready to kick some butt in the MC :bomb::deadhorse:

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I love seeing the smiles on my girls faces. It's an incredible feeling to be able to provide for them and give them all that I never had.

Thinking it may be a Bethpage Black revisit in a week and a half.

It's Friday, which means the weekend starts in just under 5 hours, and I have got 2 days of golf to look forward to with a bunch of THPers :D

Happy wife = Happy life! She even texted me a few times during my round today to see how I was playing

Happy wife = Happy life! She even texted me a few times during my round today to see how I was playing

I also found that texting them unsolicited during a round, just to say you are thinking about her, goes a log way!!

I guess my reward for planting trees all day yesterday was being awoken with fresh coffee, homemade pancakes with fresh fruit & perfectly fried bacon. I guess she's a keeper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife pressure washed our entire house this past week so that I could relax this weekend. Love her so much!!

A weekend at the lake with 30 of my closest friends.

And beer.

ju8atatu.jpg

Block Party. 200 peeps at my house. Most are family. Kids are having a blast big water and little water slide

Got my THP tees and they are awesome. I love them.

AC is finally installed!! I can feel the cold air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All boxes are moved into the new house, having my first beverage on the new patio and I think my back survived the heavy lifting

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back