Thanks For A Great First Year

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
So one year ago I was on Twitter and saw #HashtagChad talking about this thing called The Morgan Cup and then I saw a reply to him from @TheHackersparadise.

So I decided to log on and see what was going on. I can't tell you what a positive influence it's been on my life. I was quickly becoming disenchanted with WRX, and I found myself coming back here more and more often to follow guys I had never heard of or knew nothing about as they participated in the Morgan Cup.

It was a bit odd, not knowing anybody, their personalities, their golf games etc. But I could tell the event was special.

Well, Hashtag Chad and The Morgan Cup may be what brought me here a year ago. But it is the genuineness of every single member on this site along with JB and GG that have kept me here.

It's a year later and I've only met a couple THP'ers in person. But I'm looking forward to the Bridgestone Championship when that number will grow greatly.

Thanks for a great first year everybody, and I'm looking forward to many more.

We're glad to have ya CAA.

This definitely one of the most careing sites I have been on ... Can't wait for an event in the Phx area some day.

We better try to get a round in before if the knee holds up.

Great post and it's been a joy to have you here! Let the great times continue.

Great to have you with us CAA. Hopefully will get a chance to tee it up with you in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have you man, enjoyed our talks on here. Hopefully I can meet you soon. You seem like a stand up guy.

Glad to have you man, enjoyed our talks on here. Hopefully I can meet you soon. You seem like a stand up guy.

Thanks for the nice words Dustin, I enjoyed the chats as well.

Take care of that knee big guy and I hope to tee it up with ya one of these days :thumb:

Glad to have you brother.

Rob its been a pleasure buddy

Happy Anniversary CAA, looking forward to meeting you at the Bridgestone in September.

Glad you found THP and glad you decided to stay. It is truly a special place!

Glad to have ya on board CAA

Great thoughts. This really is a great place to be

Rob its been a pleasure buddy

Kevin. Ironically enough you were one the first faces I was able to put to a screen name, from your Grandaddy reaction video. I had no idea at the time that you lived so close.

I joined just in time for the last Grandaddy contest and thought what an awesome event.

I look forward to many rounds with you and the other area guys and lady (meaning Lee).

Kevin. Ironically enough you were one the first faces I was able to put to a screen name, from your Grandaddy reaction video. I had no idea at the time that you lived so close.

I joined just in time for the last Grandaddy contest and thought what an awesome event.

I look forward to many rounds with you and the other area guys and lady (meaning Lee).

Not sure I should feel honored, or pass on my condolences for being the first... :) We will definitely get some golf in this year, and years to come.

Thanks For A Great First Year

Not sure I should feel honored, or pass on my condolences for being the first... :) We will definitely get some golf in this year, and years to come.

It was an awesome video. You were in your truck and I think had just gotten word that you were in.

You could tell you were overwhelmed with emotion.

I knew this was a special place with special people watching that video and the Morgan Cup ones that followed a few months later.

Last edited:
Glad you found it and stuck around

Congrats on the anniversary, looking forward to meeting you at PGA National.

Congrats on the anniversary. This place is pretty special, so I'm glad you found it and stuck around.

Glad to have you here. It doesn't get better than THP.

Back