What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very peculiar 80. Peculiar because it included a triple bogey and a double. Making a ton of pars these days, now to start getting more than one birdie per round.

For the afternoon round I put up a 43/40 83. I just kinda ran out of juice. 5 hours between 18 was a little too much..

For the afternoon round I put up a 43/40 83. I just kinda ran out of juice. 5 hours between 18 was a little too much..
Damn 5 hr layover! that 83 is pretty damn good!

44/34 78 at fox hollow canyon meadows. Had zero game on tje front and was on fire on the back. 4 birdies 2 bogeys on the back to post pb nine and save the round. Two looks at eagles today, the one on tje front I managed to turn that into a bogey. One on the back ended up tap in bird. Had a blast playing with j4u for sure

It was an honor and privilege to share the box with you today! I wouldn't say zero game, interesting for sure. A hard fought 81 for me with a 42/39. It was your second hinge comment combined with the "V" I've been working on, that I can take forward. Rounds with THP'rs are always a blast, but this one was special. Both of us taking a front that could of put us out of the round, and giving it right back. What did I shoot today wasn't as important as the company it was shot with. Good times!

It's getting better bro. Went through a stretch about a month ago where I couldn't break 80. If I could get my wedges righti could be sniffing par regularly but it l is just killing my game right now. Tee game has never been better though.

Clear your sinuses for you should be sniffing birdies. Great to see you back out there and putting the jaws of your playing partners on the floor!

Damn 5 hr layover! that 83 is pretty damn good!

I was actually quite happy with it. Considering I could barely move the last few holes. The lower back really tightened up.

42/49 stroke, won match play 2 up. Tee ball struggled all day but on the back my chipping went to hell. Course was in bad shape on the back 9 as well.

44/34 78 at fox hollow canyon meadows. Had zero game on tje front and was on fire on the back. 4 birdies 2 bogeys on the back to post pb nine and save the round. Two looks at eagles today, the one on tje front I managed to turn that into a bogey. One on the back ended up tap in bird. Had a blast playing with j4u for sure

Wow dude, that is a HUGE gap between nines!!!

Great comeback dude. As a mental I have a really hard time bringing it together after a bad front nine so this is really impressive to me.

Wow dude, that is a HUGE gap between nines!!!
Yeah ten strokes lmao
Great comeback dude. As a mental I have a really hard time bringing it together after a bad front nine so this is really impressive to me.
Thanks. Doug and I decided we are gonna have fun and relax. The game just followed after

40 42...... Solid 82, brought on by too many 3 putts.

What did you shoot today?

37/41 for a 78 on a par 70 course from the tips. 2 penalties and 1-3 putt. I normally hack it up on this course. It's just a course I don't like so I always play like dookie there. But today I said to myself that I like the course and gonna play well. And sure enough I did.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
37/41 for a 78 on a par 35/35 for 70 course from the tips. 2 penalties and 1-3 putt. I normally hack it up on this course. It's just a course I don't like so I always play like dookie there. But today I said to myself that I like the course and gonna play well. And sure enough I did.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
Two great rounds!

Second 18 today on a brand new course to me. 43/38 81 with a quad and a triple, esc 78. Lack of course knowledge hurt me a bit, but happy with my day. Both away courses 79 and 81

For the 2nd time in a week I've broken 80. The last time was a scrambling mess and this time was very very good. Best round of golf I've ever played. 77 and new personal best a week after finally breaking 80!

5amytydu.jpg
9a3azyga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's raining PBs in here and I am loving it! Great round dude

Its definitely become a happy thread, I really enjoy seeing that!

I played the same course (68.4/123/6050y) again today that I played yesterday. Shot 85 again (at least that is consistent). Yesterday I had 33 putts (good for me) and today I had 41 putts (bad by all standards). It is endlessly frustrating to know that had I putted as well today as I did yesterday, I would have shot 77, which would have tied my PB.

- Sidenote: A friend of mine who hasn't played golf since he was a young teen (roughly 20 years ago) started playing again 2 months ago and has already broken 100 twice and nearly broke 90 today. It's amazing to see someone with such a natural swing, who isn't thinking about hitting positions, weight transfer, club path, etc... He's just swinging the club in a way that is comfortable and the ball flies straight. Jerk...

Played a par 3 course with lights on the tees and greens tonight. Teed off at 7:20 finished at 10:45. Some crazy tough pin locations and sloped greens.

Did not play well at all. Shot a 79.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

76 last night from 6,400 yards at one of my favorite golf courses in SE Mich. Only downside about my round was that I was on a 5 hole bogey train on the back nine. Ended up shooting 37, 39 with 4 birdies.

Shot a 79 (40-39) playing today with wlurker. Lots of fun to play, but my game was off all day. It seemed like I was always hitting a bad approach, chip or putt on every hole to add an extra stroke to my score.

The course was actually playing really short today. The tees that we played are about 6,550, but it had to be closer to 6,300 today. I found myself hitting into bad spots on a few holes, but the different length wasn't really the issue. Just a lot of bad shots here and there mixed in with some putts that I should have made.

Birdied the 18th for the 79, though. And I knew coming into the hole that I needed birdie to break 80. Pretty happy about the finish at least.

Already thinking about the next range session and the next tee time.
Well that beat me by 10 strokes. I even had the closest I've ever been to the green off the tee on #1, #4, #12 (despite being in the fairway bunker) and #15. Those bunkers out there were brutal and I just didn't play very well on the back nine. But it was real nice to play Heritage on a Saturday and not have to wait at every tee box and fairway. If you and those other guys need a forth for the early tee time again, let me know.

Well that beat me by 10 strokes. I even had the closest I've ever been to the green off the tee on #1, #4, #12 (despite being in the fairway bunker) and #15. Those bunkers out there were brutal and I just didn't play very well on the back nine. But it was real nice to play Heritage on a Saturday and not have to wait at every tee box and fairway. If you and those other guys need a forth for the early tee time again, let me know.

You definitely played a lot better than that score reflects. The blow up holes really sunk you. Those bunkers are basically hazards. Fortunately, it looks like the course is at least trying to get them to become playable.

6:30ish tee times are an absolute must on that course during the weekend.

This mornings round was rained out. Here's to tomorrow.

Second 18 today on a brand new course to me. 43/38 81 with a quad and a triple, esc 78. Lack of course knowledge hurt me a bit, but happy with my day. Both away courses 79 and 81

#DoWorkDotCom

You definitely played a lot better than that score reflects. The blow up holes really sunk you. Those bunkers are basically hazards. Fortunately, it looks like the course is at least trying to get them to become playable.

6:30ish tee times are an absolute must on that course during the weekend.

Heritage is a tough, but fun track. I'd like to get another shot at it sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back