What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a miserable 45 on the front with a triple of 9. But turned it around on the back with a 37. I can live with an 82 for the round. I need to quit having mental melt downs on the course.

That sir, is a hell of a bounce back!

Shot -3, 69 from the back of the rack at Grand Cypress. Made a few dumb bogies with wedge in my hand but made at putts I needed to. Bridgestone hydrocore is a beast off all the clubs.

Nice round!! I expect to see all of that pandastic golf in a few weeks live!

Nice shooting 441

Nice rounds everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a miserable 45 on the front with a triple oN 9. But turned it around on the back with a 37. I can live with an 82 for the round. I need to quit having mental melt downs on the course.

that was a heck of a back nine I saw it first hand!

Courses I haven't played before, 81 & 82.

A triple on both rounds, and some doubles. 11 pars per round. Decent golf.

Courses I haven't played before, 81 & 82.

A triple on both rounds, and some doubles. 11 pars per round. Decent golf.
That's good match play golf castor. Nothing to scoff at, that's for sure.

77 today with 2 doubles

Freddie, Mike, GregDan and everyone else, great rounds, so much good golf being played, it's fun to follow along

39-39 for a +7 78. Shared my round with mikedean and Winchell and it was a blast. Chipped in for birdie and drained a 40 footer for birdie on 18 to cap the round off. Always a great time playing with my THP brothers

Shot -3, 69 from the back of the rack at Grand Cypress. Made a few dumb bogies with wedge in my hand but made at putts I needed to. Bridgestone hydrocore is a beast off all the clubs.

Well done Freddie!!

40 and 43 today with PhillyV and Winchell.

Irons and wedges were hot on the front especially the 60 to 80 yd range that I struggled with before.

Back 9 elevation changes made some holes long for me and with that I didn't hit irons well and missed on some solid opportunities.

Great time on the course as always back to range work this week.

Nice round!!

39-39 for a +7 78. Shared my round with mikedean and Winchell and it was a blast. Chipped in for birdie and drained a 40 footer for birdie on 18 to cap the round off. Always a great time playing with my THP brothers
Great round dude

Good round 441. Drop a few more putts and you are in the 70s!

Good round 441. Drop a few more putts and you are in the 70s!

The greens today were confusing and the pin placements were insane tough. Seemed like everyone had a tough first putt all day

The greens today were confusing and the pin placements were insane tough. Seemed like everyone had a tough first putt all day

They were quite confusing indeed.

37-41 for me today. Brain farted on a couple holes. But still a great day with the fellow THP bothers

Shot a 73 (36-37) this morning at my usual course.

I made a slight change in my swing yesterday evening, and it really paid dividends today. Ball striking was really nice throughout the round. I frankly struck the ball well enough to break par.

I kicked the ball around a little bit, but the scoring issues were more caused by being too aggressive on a couple holes and not executing the shots. Had two bogeys on holes that should have been par or better.

I also missed a scary amount of putts. Lots of burned edges and well-read putts that were left on the edge.

On of these days I'll get everything clicking on the same day. For now, I'm hopeful that I can build on the ball striking.

40 and 43 today with PhillyV and Winchell.

Irons and wedges were hot on the front especially the 60 to 80 yd range that I struggled with before.

Back 9 elevation changes made some holes long for me and with that I didn't hit irons well and missed on some solid opportunities.

Great time on the course as always back to range work this week.

Nice playing, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back