The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, stupid metric system lol.

Thats why my thermostat at home is in Fahrenheit
51690392.jpg

My gf made the sales goal for commission and is getting a much needed check as a bonus at the end of the month. So proud of her for sticking through such a rough patch at work.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just spent a few hours with my 14 yr old godson, who I only get to see in person maybe once per year. Thankfully we stay in touch thanks to Facebook and texting, but there's nothing like spending time together. We all took him to play mini golf then out for ice cream at a chain he loves but doesn't have down by him. He was telling me that he just bought some clubs at Goodwill for $12 as he wants to learn how to golf, and grabbed them on whim... his father did some research and whatever putter was in the set was selling on eBay for over $200! He couldn't remember the brand at all, but figures he'll sell it to help fund his spring marching band trip. He's a great kid, and we all had fun spending time with him.

The garage is closer to being cleaned.

It no longer looks like a tornado took a dump in there.

Today was my wife's birthday and it just happened to be my day off so she took a half day and we went out for lunch and then to a cupcake place she has been bugging me about for months, great afternoon for the two of us.

You convince the Mrs to do it?

She helped!

I had an almost unbelievable stockpile of parts, all inside cardboard boxes.
I threw a bunch of it out.
The joys of working from home, garage space turned to warehouse space...

I can post and read from my phone after the pool incident. Just yesterday it looked bleak, but today the phone turned on and the only thing wrong is the camera won't work.

I can post and read from my phone after the pool incident. Just yesterday it looked bleak, but today the phone turned on and the only thing wrong is the camera won't work.

At least its on though!

What a night!!! I headed to the course after work and played a fun round then went straight from there to the club's section of the river to fish the green drake hatch at dusk. I didnt catch a thing for the first 45 minutes but at exactly 8:45pm I hooked and landed one, and that opened the flood gates. The air was filled with bugs and the trout were coming to the surface to eat them. I caught 7 total trout until I could no longer see at 9:30. The last 3 fish I caught were 19", 17", and 18" Rainbow trout. Thats just incredible. I had the biggest grin on my face the whole way home! :banana:

Back to school for a half day summer program and its so heartwarming to see a student of mine have his face light up when he sees me. One of the reasons why I do what I do.

What a night!!! I headed to the course after work and played a fun round then went straight from there to the club's section of the river to fish the green drake hatch at dusk. I didnt catch a thing for the first 45 minutes but at exactly 8:45pm I hooked and landed one, and that opened the flood gates. The air was filled with bugs and the trout were coming to the surface to eat them. I caught 7 total trout until I could no longer see at 9:30. The last 3 fish I caught were 19", 17", and 18" Rainbow trout. Thats just incredible. I had the biggest grin on my face the whole way home!

That's always fun. Nice trout there. I bet they put up a good fight for you.

We welcomed our newest nephew into the world this morning and everyone is doing well. So cool that my little brother is now a dad.

We welcomed our newest nephew into the world this morning and everyone is doing well. So cool that my little brother is now a dad.

Congrats Donne!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Awesome! Congrats Donne!

That's always fun. Nice trout there. I bet they put up a good fight for you.

They did. It was so dark that I had little idea how big they really were till I landed them. Great times

Congrats, Donne!!

Congrats Donne!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Ah Siesta Key Beach
3evamu4a.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing my wife's happiness and excitement over going to Florida for the Bridgestone Championship.

Just got back from the vet with Duke and he is doing really well!! His heart hasn't grown in size, it has stayed just the same, which the vet said is a good thing. He has a small tumor on his spleen, but he said it's nothing to worry about, but he want to check it again in a year. That's right a year!! Just a few months ago we thought we had 6 months to a year left with him, and now he is saying come back in a year for a checkup. I am so happy right now!!

Great news for sure GG! Attaboy Duke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back